Home

RPG Servers

mastercheech

L0L I see...actualy thats not a bad idea...Ive heard of worse ways to kill time.

*Activates Weequay skin, orders corelian ale*

Hehe anyone here ever played Hide and Seek with someone one a deathmatch server. I did that once realy late at night in AVP2 only me and one other guy

on the server cause the other ppl were sane and went to bed. We were both aliens and didnt want to switch...soo we played hide and seek and ran races around the map :fett:

Originally posted by mastercheech

I like Playing Rocket Launcher Tennis That is alot of fun. Does anyone wanna get a game of Soccer(Football) going? A neutral stormtrooper crouches and everyone trys force pushing and pulling him to the goal.

Hmmmmm.....sounds like lots of fun. I'm gonna go try it right now. Thanks for the idea. :D

Originally posted by mastercheech

I like Playing Rocket Launcher Tennis That is alot of fun. Does anyone wanna get a game of Soccer(Football) going? A neutral stormtrooper crouches and everyone trys force pushing and pulling him to the goal.

wtf.... where can i find these type of servers!! dam that sounds like fun

In the Jedi Academy, every 2 weeks, a real cool person named Lianiotte throws a thing called "The House Party" which lasts 2 days, and all we do is mess around doing all sorts of game and stuff. This weeks was the first one I was in, I was only in for 3 or 4 hours though, but we played a game of freeze tag, where 1 team was Stormies, and the other team were Jan's of different colors. The Stormie team got lightsabers, and the Jan's had to run around trying to escape from the Stormies, and when the Stormies touched a Jan with the saber, they are considered tagged, and they have to crouch. In order to get unfreezed, another Jan has to come up to them and touch them, and then taunt them. We played other stuff too, it's real sweet.

Archived