Home

What the heck happened?

Dark_ZONE

I am not sure what Version I mistakenly DL from a server or map, but now my guys are doing cart-wheels and a really funky martial arts move when you press back+crouch . . LOL

Also my yellow does a blue backstab without turning . . and my heavy red is incredibly fast!! . . No mid-air Lunge either . . So did I unwittingly Down load some Dorks idea to FIX a game that isn't BROKEN!!!?? . .

That's pretty wierd. Only way to find out is to go inside your base directory. You pretty much know what you installed and didn't install in there, right? See if you spot any odd .pk3 files in there that you don't think you installed yourself.

I have:

Admin MOD

FAN MOD

and now . . JEDI MOD

But I still can't find what is causeing my guys to do that GAY Cartwheel . . !! . . Do you people realize that is just NOT RIGHT to VADER scamper about like a CHEERLEADER!!??

I Lose all respect when taunts . . I can't keep a straight face . . OOO your scary Mr. Vader . . . lets try that little move again . . shall we? . . 5 . . 6 . . 7 . . 8 . .

:D

I believe the Matrix Dojo duel map does it. Check for it in your base directory, it seems to be one of the more popular duel maps, and really is quite good, I just wish it didnt change my moves (also makes normal getting up from being pushed down be like reborn...so stormtroopers in SP look like they harness the power of the force, it annoyed the hell out of me until I figured out what caused it)

Archived