Home

New game type suggesstion

RpTheHotrod

Two words...

Jail Break :D

If you don't know what it is, it works like this...

If you kill an blue enemy, he respawns in the red's prison...where he stays. If another blue guy gets into red's prison, he can open the doors and let all the blue prisoners go. Same with the other team, if you kill a red, he respawns in blue's prison.

The point of the game is to get all the other team into your prison. Once they are captured, they are executed...and the round restarts, giving a point to the winning team.

Thoughts?

Why did Raven not think of that? Hotrod that is a great idea. When I read your post I immediatly thought of the Bespin Exhaust shafts map. The little circular platforms could have an energy sheild around them. Wow man you really need to post a few other places. Seriously you should get this out.

Looking forward to playing this type

"This weapon is your life"

Nihioteanka

Heh, I always liked that avatar ;) Great movie. Speaks the truth in so many ways.

Yeah, I believe a Jail Break gameplay type would really spice up the game. I mean, there's no reason not to, so Raven wouldn't have to worry about upsetting anyone.

I don't know, post it a few places, get people to check this out. Perhaps if enough pro-idea replies are posted, Raven will notice?

Don't get me wrong, i love jail break (quake II days)

but the problem might come in force speed.... you'd probablly have a lot of guys speeding through to get their team mates. but other than that... i think it'd be a lot of fun.

As for assault... the maps were hit and miss... some were pretty cool... but i never really liked overlord.... it'd take some really talented mappers to make an assault type thing good.

uumMM...would any of these old game mods be anything other than straight ports from other games? Sure, there's the lightsaber, but is it really worth porting every game mode to every new game that comes out? Sides, wouldn't that be leeching ideas off the original creators?

Razor Ace

Archived