Home

WIP - Bothan Jedi Master

BradFu

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Ronin_Medjai

Bump ok My bud said he has started on it but there is a lot of work that needs to be done...mostly with the Bones and Tags or some crap (Im not a modeler) Ill ask him for update pics soon and uploadem to my site.

Ok thanks for the notice. hehe i was just going to ask for any updates. Well anyway i wish this model the best of luck and hope for the best for it. heh. well the bothan model looks good so far, i just can't wait for it to come out!:D

BradFu passed the project over to Tzuriel (Jedi Knight for the clan I'm apart of.)

So I'll ask him how the work's coming along.

I think he may have even handed the project over to Ronin's friend.

Hopefully some screenshots of the progress will be available shortly. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well I got this model some time ago.I was asked to finish or fix it.However for a long time I gave up on it (was not segmented ,errors that kinda a thing,the general issues that you come across with modeling)

Recently however I relaized I could fix most of it by addign the face to a model I was workign on.So yes the project still has some kinda of life to it.Tested it out to day went well.,However one of the other reasosn for the delay is I have very little information or pics of bothan race. If you truly want to see this modle released please send info or contact me asap.I plan to release around ja release(so it can go for both games) it could use a little more T.L.C. but if I don't get more info it will be released as is.As far as pics I will make some up so contact me and i'll send them when i can.

KOTORMRJay

kotormrjay@njgolf.net

oh by th eway ,tha tis my gandalf model asn yes ti is all original sorry none of it came form your friends ?

I did a private release to the KOTOR clan bu tnever publicly.However I will be releaseing the gandlafs pack (gandlaf the white,gandalf the grey and saruman) along with the bothan and a yoda_hover I made based on kinjas excelent work ,aropund the release of ja. so no worries they will all be out fo rth epublic soon, if you want a early look tell me and ill set up some pics. However gandalfs have changed much ,that pick was old when I gave it to ronin.

KOTORMRJay

kotormrjay@njgolf.net

Originally posted by KOTORMRJay

I am not sure how to post a sc shot here (it says I am not allowed to make attachments). but I did give some to ronin so perhaps he will put them up.if not email me and ill send them

kotormrjay@njgolf.net

KOTORMRJay

Maybe someone could host those screenshots for you. When that happens could you lead me to them coz I love Bothans:D

I also love Jedi:D

Archived