Home

WIP - Bothan Jedi Master

BradFu

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all

I started to read you and I should admit that I am really interested into a Rebel-Alliance Bothan pilot for personal reason in JK2.

BradFu, I may know someone able to unwarp yours, but I have to contact him before more reliable news.

CU

-------------------

Rolyat To'ust

Just wanna keep this thread alive :)

Hey, Brad! As you may noticed, we both stucked at the same step. Did somebody replied for the job? For me, NONE!

I also want to do the skinning for myself, but I would really like to step through this UVmapping and weight stuffs.

SOMEBODY OUTTHERE, PLZ HELP US!

:trooper:

While there are friendlier forums, I don't think that's the problem. I think it's more that the few people who know how to do this - and are any good - are likely working on their own projects.

I need to learn to model, and I figure, I need to learn uvw unwrapping eventually anyway, so... if I figure it out, I'll be willing to try my hand at both your models... I want both of them enough at least to try. And, like I said, it's a skill I need to learn anyway for a project I plan to do.

Hey Brad. I've been stuck at that stage for a while with my elf as well. http://jitd.fragland.net/php/upload/kram/July%2025%20elf%20&%20goblin.jpg

I'm wondering what to do next - modelling has become easy for me, so I used this "down-time" to work on a few goblin models.

http://jitd.fragland.net/php/upload/kram/3goblins.jpg

Let me know when you get this figured out, OK? Even some links or tutorials would be great; I'm kinda stumped - not sure shere to go next.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70153

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bumpty Bump.

Can a mod please move this to the showcase forum?

I know the person who's taken up the project of BradFu, and he's been quite busy with work lately. Hopefully he will finish it eventually. :)

-Edit

Thanks for moving it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bradfu, you're model looks awesome!

I'm just writing to offer my abilities as a skinner. If you'd let me, I'd love to make a skin for your model, and offer skinning/shader help if you need any. I wish I knew something about modeling to help you, but I do not. I have made a lot of skins, but haven't really posted any to the public, beyond putting some on my old clan's web site (omniclan.com).

So, if you'll let me make a skin for your model, let me know.

azmo23@hotmail.com

z?gir

I talked to TzurielAzar on msn today and he says that he might not work on it much more and he said he would agree to let my Modeling Friend have a peek at the max file to work on it a bit My modeler guy is good hes made awesome stuff,but most of it is unreleased heres a pic of his work Gandalf

Hopefully He can get this thing finished so we can all play with Bothans Yay!

Archived