Home

WIP - Bothan Jedi Master

BradFu

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm Sadly I am about out the door for today but perhaps tomorow ,but for now as it says the site will be back up in a hr or so ,it is just shut down because once I put up the link apparently the site got slamed with dl. but Ill chek back late tonight and if you still do not have them I will consider it more seriously. :)

KOTOMRJay

• 2 weeks later...

It is true it has been released . I gave the ja version to jk2fiels on the 17th the day I got the game but they have still not posted it (they are a little backed up) so I recently sent it to pcgamemods. so yes you can get it now for ja. I may still release a retro version for jk2 but I am unsure. It depends on how good of a responce I can get from the ja version so far some jerks like the number 1 a little to much.and are some how compelled to put it on the only ja model out theres ranks . go fig ? well as I said if its rateings go and stay high enough I will release the retro version but if not then there is no point to doing so and I will focus my time on finalizign some gandalf tweaks. if you are extreamly desperate for the jk2 version contact me I may give it to you but besides that it depends on the ja rateings for a public release.

KOTORMRJay

Please, please, please, KotorJ release it for JK2 too, despite I will have the Jedi Academy (technically I have it but it's by my parents, so i will not have it physically before this week-end! ;o)... oops, sorry, it's not a "this is my life" topic :p ), we are waiting this model for JO for years.... PLLLLLEEEASSEEEE =)

alright alright ..... you guys have been faithfull to this. So I will take the time to do the retro model conversion (remove the unused bones) but this will take a little time . I am working hard on bsping a map and I can not compile a model at the same time as a map and the map takes up to 24 hrs to bsp eatch time so every test takes up my computer for 24 hrs!! but I should be close to releasing this map and once I do I will set back up for modeling and reconfigure him (bothan)for jk2. The main thing is because ja made the models from jk2 work on ja it discourages people from makeing the ja models witch to my only knoledge of the difference that really matters is a two sword glitch where the second sword stays in the left hand at all times but I do want people to realize that there is a reason to make not just jk2 modles but ja modles instead.

As far as the rating lets not get carried away ,I only ment that if the comunity likes it, it will show me that it is worth my time to make a jk2 version for the jk2 comunity as well. But I do of course appricate the votes on rateings but I want honest ones.as well as comments. I am tryign to switch from graphic art/web design and flash animations to games ,so I do take this seriously.Thanks for the interest in my stuff ,it too is appricated.

KOTORMRJay

• 4 weeks later...

yes all in good time but you see my modelign toosl are set up right now for finishing up on the ship models for the final version fo the flight school adn in order to create teh jo version I will have to re tweak my homemade tools ,so yes he still will be but I would expect shortly after the flight school release, however he did not receive the responce in ja I expected. I really though tthe different way in witch i did the model and hair woudl be "all the rage" but it seams that fff (fanatic fickel fans) are jsut that so it has lost soem of my interest. I am more likely to release the yoda hover to ja before that (do to being hounded by clan to release him for ja) . but I have not forgotten my promise and will still release him to jo if for no other reason than for those whom requested it.

KOTORMRJay

As I guess at the beginning, due to his devotion to his work/passion, KOTORMrJay is someone we can fully trust. His model is the first one for JA dedicated, and he said he will port it to JK2.

So there was no reason he will not do.

He deserve to work in Computer Games industry, doesn't he?

Archived