Home

Need some help in Cairn bay "lights off" room

Takezo

I'm up to the part where you jump to the upper landing outside a room, crawl in, turn off the lights....Now the hard part...I've tried jumping in, crawl drop/crawl thru room, whatever, nothing seems to work...I've gotten as far as getting inbetween the doors on the other side before the alarm is sounded and Kyle gets turned into prison sushi...How have the rest of you done this area?..Specifics if you can as its becoming very frustrating...I'm patched to 1.03 if that helps....TYIA

What I did was this,

I killed the lights, hit speed force, went to the for left backed up, then ran jumped (do not make contact with any of the guards or troopers) then slip in the first of the double doors on the other side of the room!

This part always frustrates me. the last time i did it, i shut the lights off, and just hit speed, and raced to the doors. Some guards started to shoot at me, but i was faster than the cmmander that puts on the alarm, and the commander didnt care to put it on when i had already left the room.. :D

After you turn off the lights, go to the left of the ledge and mind trick the three officers there. Jump down, sneak past them, and when you get to the opposite wall turn around and mind trick the same three officers again. Then go through the doors. This works every time for me.

Archived