Home

GF2 Storyline?

Psychosparrow

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I frankly haven't got a clue. I just think that the Ninth Underworld is being taken over by evil demonic creatures from Hell or something, when usually the Ninth Underworld is a cheerful, happy and pleasant place :angel: . The monsters have found a way to completely kill off a dead person FOR GOOD! By using a special power to blow them to smitereens! :explode:

:jawa

good name Pyschosparrow!

and Happy 4th GFN to you!

also hi to sanspoof!

today would be a good day

to post

and post

and post.

Meet new people

exchange ideas,

truely experience

the forum

in all it's glory.

* stops to smile, and nod

and wink at Isis; putting

on his party hat, and pulling

open his GFN party cracker.

laughing with glee as eggplant

flavoured pocky shoots out!*

yes today

be the forum.

and have a good time.

:jawa

I think maybe something like Manny and Meche getting to the gates of paradise (or whatever is beyond that last tunnel) and discovering that their tickets have been invalidated by someone, then having to go back and find out why. Naturally, it would have to be someone they pissed off, or a reletive of someone they had "killed".

I think it would be AWESOME if Manny and crew end up in a fanciful land full of blue-berry people. These blue-berry people will admit to not being dead, but will agree to hang out with Manny's rag-tag gang. Their adventures will be splendorous, indeed. They'll have to figure out who keeps combining their magical juices with bananas and strawberries in order to make... (prepare to cringe) ..... SMOOTHIES!!! Muharhar. Evil, my friends, evil in it's purest form. And get this, they'll solve that crazy riddle and be faced with a new and more disasterous connundrum: Who turned off the oven? I was cooking up a batch of cupcakes and some mother-comsummater turned of the oven!!! Of course, Manny will be pissed as hell. That will be his most oft quoted line in the game, "I'm totally pissed as hell!" And everyone will laugh, but they'll know he's serious. They'll say: "Manny, whoa, dude, chill!" He'll stop being pissed because he'll think that's sooo funny and say: "You used a comma after every word in that phrase you just uttered!! Seriously!" Then everyone will be like "whoa!" and laugh. Someone might mention that the events may be deemed "Classic." Then they'll pick up a dingus that they find on the ground, because they know it'll come in handy later.

Dudes, I totally had to edit my post for the following reason: I misspelled splendorous. And then I felt the shame that comes with misspelling splendorous. So I changed it up above. Re-read my post with new-found clarity.

Who cares? As long as they make the sequel with the original voices and a totally awesome storyline, while at the same time creating a new exciting plotline...

I'll be sound as a pound, baby...

*Giggles and can't wait for the 3rd Austin Powers to come out.*

I think the only real way that they could make another story is if the train derailed or if they got to the end of the Number Nine rail and found that their eternal rest has been corupted again and they have to solve it the eternal resting place.

I think you're right. They closed off GF's original storyline pretty well. There are very few ways for them to continue it... However, if they really wanted to, they could make a sequel taking place again in El Marrow and whatnot, using a different person and background... I know it's awful to think of replacing Manny and the others, but it's an idea, isn't it?

Sorry. I should have been more specific. What I meant by changing the voices was for the original characters if they'd kept them. But since they are most likely not going to, new characters would have different voices instead of the original characters having different voices. I hate it when people make sequels to animated things and change the voices of the old characters... Totally ruins it.

Archived