Enhanced Sabers Mod in v1.05

Steg

Should The Enhanced Sabers Mod be built into v1.05  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Enhanced Sabers Mod be built into v1.05

• Yes!! I LOVE THAT MOD!!
    • Mayb.....mayb not
    • No! I like MP the way it is!

Having downloaded the Enhanced Sabers mod, by Darcious, from jkii.net i have reckon that some of the features shud b included in v1.05

for example the lightstaff balancing, the saber locks out side of duels and the extra saber commands that have been enabled make MP a better game to play

admitedly the 3 way saberlock is a bit OTT but the rest is good

Raven shud include atleast some of these enhancements in V1.05

ur thoughts please people

Steg

it doesn't say in the readme how to enable the double bladed saber. It still thedestroyer? Also, it seems when the double blade is enabled in normal jk2, it doesn't block correctly due to its stance (down by the side). Does this mod, or any other, correct this so a player with the double blade blocks correctly?

raven really screwed up the way they handled the standing animation for the dualbladed saber. If you lunge twice in a row with it you will get stuck and unable to move. In my mod, JediMod v1.0 I fix this and give the dualbladed saber its own two styles so the animations and standing look right. Dualsabers also use the same two styles (desann and tavion's). Just released my mod so you should be able to find it at jediknightii.net

and his mod probably uses /thedestroyer to enable dualbladed saber just like mine.

you have to have the saber off in order for the command to work it seems. The scaling is quite funny now I've seen it :)

One last thing is that the double saber still doesn't block properly. When someone comes at you and swipes, your character just stands there still. Can you fix this so that it blocks at least like a standard single blade so that it at least looks cool. :)

ta for the mod. :)

Archived