Home

Ever want to use two sabers at once or play kick tag?

zerowingzero

OK I'm not one to advertize mods or anything but this one i have to say is the best one ever.

http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=3942

With this mod you can:

Play kick tag

HOLD TWO SABERS

Change BS damage/moves

Custom model height (8 ft Desan and 3 ft Yoda!)

Add two new saber styles

RBG Sabers

Allota other crap but i'm too busy to post because i'm still playing around with it

Try it out!

One thing I've always wondered about mods! Does the server have to be running the mod you download? I downloaded that NinjaMod and then when I played it, I did all the moves for the mod but I wasn't holding the sword, my hands were empty, no saber but sword sounds! I promptly deleted it from my base folder.

Could someone explain how it works please!! :confused:

This mod sounds pretty sweet. I'll have to take a look. And about that ninja mod thing. See if it works in single player. I downloaded this sword mod to check out. Used it for an RPG I'm in. I wanted character pics so I decided to use one of the custom skins and this sword for my picture since this isn't a futuristic RP. I had to find a level that didn't look all futuristic too (River of Blood 2 provides a really awesome background). That had no relevant point to what I'm going to say but I thought I'd throw that in there. Anyways, this mod of yours uses a sword, right? And you couldn't see your sword in what was presumably a MP game? If your mod worked anything like my sword mod, I think it's only for single play. Because the same thing happened with me when I created an MP server to take these pics. No sword, but he was swinging something. Pissed me off, I had to go and learn how to change the kyle skin to the custom one I wanted just so I could go in there and grab a picture of my guy holding a fricken sword.

Originally posted by NwO_2k_Mutt

ok is this a conversion mod or add on ? I would like to play it from time to time, but I still want to play regular servers too. Possible ? Lemme know ;D

I would like to know that to. I d/l it, but haven't extracted it yet. I want to know more about it first. Also, can you create a server and play around with the mod there first? Also, if anyone can answer this for me, I have a few skins I d/l and when I create a server to practice things, I don't see any of the skins. How do I use them. Wait, there's more :D I have a bunch of duel maps I d/l, but when I go to MP and create server, not all of them show up? Why? (this is probably in the wrong place, but I just wanted to throw it out there)

Peace

I've been trying to download this mod from jk2files (filefront) but it never works! :(

It's always down.

(I checked my settings and ISP, it's not those, I'm able to download anything else fine from jediknightII.net or othe rsites, just jk2files won't work! :( )

This mod is no conversion or anything. You can play normal servers whenever you want. If you want to play jedimod than go to setup, then go to mods and load jedimod. When you go into the server selection screen and click on a non-jedimod server it will switch you back to normal jk2 multiplayer. You can only play jedimod on servers that have it running.

This is where i ask the questions. For all you guys who play this mod, do you know of any servers that run it. I am having great difficulty trying to find one. I have found a few but i need more. Any of you guys know of some good ones?

My server is temporarily down until further notice, I'll let you guys know when I'm back up, sorry. I'm making some changes.

I run a server with this mod.

BlackFireDuelJEDIMOD{LowBlock}

IP 209.54.74.216

This is a Duel only server, so please don't ask for FFA.

5 open slots

I have many models and skins. Right now I have default duel maps running because even though I have many great maps, no one else seems to and no one bothers to D/L them.

Force jump and push only.

Rules:

1)Respect and be polite to your fellow players, I don't tolerate jerks.

No racial, sexual remarks or other nastiness(sure way to get banned)

2)All moves are valid, but please, Variety is the spice of life and life would be boring without it. The exception is Push, if all your doing is pushing someone around, you will be warned. There is usually other players waiting to play and I'm not going to make them wait 15min just because you want to be a push whore.

3)No WHINING, if someone is spamming moves, ADAPT, they will leave when you kick their ass enough. Although if someone is boring everyone with the same move to much, you get ONE warning.(See rule #2)

4) No ridiculas scripts! Simple ones are fine, but if I see any yawspeed crap or moves that are impossible normally, you will again get ONE warning then your gone.

Those are the main rules and are subject to change at the discretion of me.:p

So, have fun and remember it's only a game. I do prefer serious duelists with good attitudes who use multiple moves above others though. So if I see someone who keeps coming back and spamming the same thing over and over, you get ONE warning, then your gone.

One other thing, I run a pure server, so please don't bother trying to connect if you know your not. I'm mentioning this because lately I've noticed a lot of people trying to connect just to get booted for unpure files. I don't know if they were trying to cheat or just got a bad file, but several of them got beat earlier in my server and tried to come back and all of a sudden they were no longer pure...hmmm.

Originally posted by Stubbie77

This is where i ask the questions. For all you guys who play this mod, do you know of any servers that run it. I am having great difficulty trying to find one. I have found a few but i need more. Any of you guys know of some good ones?

There's a few, you can find them with qtracker.. it lists the name of the mod in use in one of the columns.

Aren't a whole lot though, jk2 community isn't nearly as large as the quake ones so mods will have a tough time getting any airplay.

This has probably been covered in other posts, if so, please point me in the right direction. A buddy of mine and I were testing this mod out last night but could not get either the dual bladed saber or the dual sabers to work right. I set both mod_dualblade and mod_dualsaber to 2, restarted the level (checking to make sure they had changed) typed in both twosabers and thedestroyer but got nothing. I'm sure I'm missing a step, can you enlighten me?

p.s. I did have my saber colors changed and on in the mod BTW

Spoon_Gouge:confused:

"This has probably been covered in other posts, if so, please point me in the right direction. A buddy of mine and I were testing this mod out last night but could not get either the dual bladed saber or the dual sabers to work right. I set both mod_dualblade and mod_dualsaber to 2, restarted the level (checking to make sure they had changed) typed in both twosabers and thedestroyer but got nothing. I'm sure I'm missing a step, can you enlighten me?"

You have to have your saber OFF before you enter the codes. Also the code for doublesabers is twosaber not twosabers.

Have Fun!:)

Archived