Home

easeir in 1.4 to kill you than 1.3

worryman

I will push you,i will pull you,i will bs you,kick,bite you,anything to win a fight.

1.4 is soo funny catering to the no talent masses that populate this forum.

i can kill people without using that colered thingy(whats it called)that actually used to be useful in this game.I do not even have to use rage anymore since pull and push are useless.

basically all i do is kick you,grip you and lightning you,thanks raven for making and easy job in 1.3 even easier in 1.4.

1.4 is halarious,i love giving all you 1.4 lovers a hard time.i cannot find anyone of my friends anymore on this game,servers are being ignored/abandoned.these boards have came to a halt in comparison to what they were a week ago or so.i loved this game,but again....another bonehead move by a corperation that killed a game that would still be great.

LET THE FLAMES COMMENCE!!!::D

flame schmame,

It easier to kill other people, but remember that makes you easier to kill.

pull/push are still handy in maps with drops, like nar_shadda streets etc.

You wouldnt be able to use drain/lightning on someone with absorb on.

would you?

that tactic never worked on 1.03. why would it work on 1.04 ??

"You wouldnt be able to use drain/lightning on someone with absorb on.

would you? "

LOL..i kick them to death without even using a saber!!

and i havnt been pushed of a ledge once since ive played 1.4 LOL

nice try....NEXT!!

:D

I only use push and pull just as a counter. I HATE having to spend my points into them simply because all other people do is spam it..but alas, I must.

I use push to counter push and projectiles

I use pull to counter pull.

Now, there are a few tricks you can do...like pulling weaposn out of people's hands, FORCING them to fight saber to saber or run.

I remember one time, this guy and I were fighting over a rocket launcher, so we could kill eachother. He has it, I pull it out of his hand, I have it, then he pulls it out of mine, then I pull it out of his hand, until we both died from someone else because we were too busy laughing than fighting.

Muhahaha!

Worry dude I've read your posts. All very funny. I agree with you that 104 "default" settings kill saber combat. But play on a server that has inceased damage or a MODDED server and you will see a differenet game. Stop by my server. If I see you I'll toss you a beating or two just to show ya! :D

I can't see how anybody would stay within range long enough for you to kick them unless they're stupid.

Lightning is easy enough to avoid. Just jump over you a few times, use absorb, or use mindtrick and you're out of harms way.

Just push yourself outta choke.

And I don't see why people like drain so much. It doesn't do much.

Originally posted by worryman

1.4 is soo funny catering to the no talent masses that populate this forum.

Can you use the saber Worryman?

If so plz let me show you the "no talent masses that populate this forum", search for my name, Sith.PhantoM.

p.s. Aint you the guy that "supposedly" has a son that plays JKII?

My theory is that you have no son, you are that player with the name "IM 5", i believe that you are too imature to have kids, firstly because you seem to want to prove yourself at any opportunity. Secondly, you simply act childish.

pp.s This isnt a flame, this is my opinion. :D

Well if any thing I believe that the new patch increases 'skill required to kill' for the simple fact that disables bugged backstabbing, (the easiest way to mass saber kill).

However I if 3 more simple changes were made, the patch would be far better...

- Increased scaled damage

- Ghoul 2 ON

- Sabertracesbaer first OFF

With those simple changes, saber fights would be wonderful.

For one person to call the other one immature deffinatly shows the name callers age.I am your senior,there is no doubt about that....and yes i have a 5 year old son that i love dearly and could not beleive my eyes when he was waisting people left and right..was halarious..i have ss btw...really funny.

and as for my"maturity"level,please do not take offense tp your lack of skill <>Phant0m<>(nice nic btw LOL),just realize there is ALWAYS someone better...i just havnt met that person yet.

And i have proved time and time again since the 1.4 patch that its a joke and there are more exploits in it the 1.2 AND 1.3 had put together,its halarious.

so ya,ill look for you,i normally play at 11pm pacific USA time.give or take(depends if im on a date).

oh yeah,one more thing.....grow some hair on your ballz,and realize when theres light hearted humor in a post and dont take everything so personally you little zit faced,virgin,dragon ballz loving little boy...your time will come when you become a man

For one person to call the other one immature deffinatly shows the name callers age.I am your senior,there is no doubt about that....and yes i have a 5 year old son that i love dearly and could not beleive my eyes when he was waisting people left and right..was halarious..i have ss btw...really funny.

and as for my"maturity"level,please do not take offense tp your lack of skill <>Phant0m<>(nice nic btw LOL),just realize there is ALWAYS someone better...i just havnt met that person yet.

And i have proved time and time again since the 1.4 patch that its a joke and there are more exploits in it the 1.2 AND 1.3 had put together,its halarious.

so ya,ill look for you,i normally play at 11pm pacific USA time.give or take(depends if im on a date).

oh yeah,one more thing.....grow some hair on your ballz,and realize when theres light hearted humor in a post and dont take everything so personally you little zit faced,virgin,dragon ballz loving little boy...your time will come when you become a man

Ohh thank you!

You have proved my point perfectly, i couldnt have done it better myself.

P.s. I must be old as i dont know what Dragon Ballz is

/me gets out walking stick

:D [/b]

You have a big mouth and an ego to match look for me and we will finsd out how good you really are. Search for me under my playing name of...[^1Darth ^1M^4a^1X^4i^1M^4u^1S^7]

I play every night from 8pm until around 1am (off and on). Look for me on the ZONE-RED server tonight. Show up and we will see what you got...if not then your just a loudmouth punk with an attitude. Oh by the way I kick the crap out of people too...but I know how to saber duel as well.........

the best players are usually the quiet players. The ones that do not need to brag to show they are good, and in turn have their opponents praising them instead. All of you guys saying how good you are aren't making yourself look bigger at all, actually, you're just pissing other people off. Take a load off, stop bragging about how L33t you are, and play teh game, join ladders. Your skill will reflect yoru rankings.

I really don't understand why worryman seems to think 1.4 made the game more easy...

It was basically a patch that fixed the backstab problem and the lunge bug...I haven't actually played it yet...but still, the listed changes on the patch...

LOL..you all are too funny.

Yes i can use a sber,but do not need to with 1.4.

yes i do have a 5 year old son that pays..IM 5 his name..Lord Groove is mine.

and i never said anything before 1.4 becuase the game was fun then LOL..since this patch i have HAD to say my peice....and the people who are pro 1.4 are the ones who cannot figure out tactics....if i had my way..i want 1.2 back...it was the least explioted one yet LOL.

keep talking everyone,your making my day..oh heck..WEEK!!LOL

LOL..you all are too funny.

Yes i can use a sber,but do not need to with 1.4.

yes i do have a 5 year old son that pays..IM 5 his name..Lord Groove is mine.

and i never said anything before 1.4 becuase the game was fun then LOL..since this patch i have HAD to say my peice....and the people who are pro 1.4 are the ones who cannot figure out tactics....if i had my way..i want 1.2 back...it was the least explioted one yet LOL.

keep talking everyone,your making my day..oh heck..WEEK!!LOL

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

Archived