Home

Points, Gold Stars

greedo626

Originally posted by Divine Spirit

nothing personal, i just dont like the idea of it and how it makes out that one person is better than another and so on....i suppose im just being strange :eek::confused:

*hands out an official Divine Spirit Chocolate Bar™ to Camus and Lyger* - i think you guys should sit down and eat your chocolate and stop getting snappy :D

*suddenly notices some evils glances coming his way*

Its okay... I understand... :D Im a lay back kind of guy so your oppinion matters but I wont let it stop me from doing what I feel like... :D

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Camus

Its okay... I understand... :D Im a lay back kind of guy so your oppinion matters but I wont let it stop me from doing what I feel like... :D

By all means: dont let me stop you! :D

Originally posted by Greedo626

I want a chocolate bar :(

im sorry greedo but theyre for arguement useage only

......oh what the heck....have one off the record!

*Greedo626 gets handed his very own official Divine Spirit Chocolate Bar™ * :D

Originally posted by greedo626

:lol: in multiplayer strategy lexx had her own internet stalker. but come on dewd, sick:xp:

Um... how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop???

lol!!! Oh thats rich... Oh Greedo626 I already have a question out but no one has answered it yet... but then again its keept WhiteDragon away... I have a feeling hes licking that tootsie pop still... :D

lol!!! Oh thats rich... Oh Greedo626 I already have a question out but no one has answered it yet... but then again its keept WhiteDragon away... I have a feeling hes licking that tootsie pop still... :D

on the comercials the owl or whoever would only take three licks then bite the tootsie pop. so I guess the answer is three...

on the comercials the owl or whoever would only take three licks then bite the tootsie pop. so I guess the answer is three...

Originally posted by whitedragon

(how did i know you would ask that) 3

Sorry my friend got a lot further than 3... trust me... 3 is not it... :D

well I tried this once and I reached the tootsie part after 124 licks. there my answer is 124.

Thats not the number im holding in my hand right now...

I have 2 diffrent numbers... one licking to the center and the other is getting all 100% of the tootsie pop...

Thats not the number im holding in my hand right now...

I have 2 diffrent numbers... one licking to the center and the other is getting all 100% of the tootsie pop...

all tootsie pops are differnet therfore all number of licks would be different. might as well ask "what number am I thinking of?"...

all tootsie pops are differnet therfore all number of licks would be different. might as well ask "what number am I thinking of?"...

I have to admit it was a trick question... :D so... sence im such a good sport the 3 people that tried to answer will get one point... :D

210 to get to the center

12,985 to get 100%

I have to admit it was a trick question... :D so... sence im such a good sport the 3 people that tried to answer will get one point... :D

210 to get to the center

12,985 to get 100%

alright i got a point give me another one

Archived