Home

yoda model

raziel_spawn69

What kind of dreams do you have about ewoks?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of dreams do you have about ewoks?

• I dream that I am the mighty Ewok Wang-chung.
    • I dream that I am fighting Ewoks using eachother as meat shields
    • I dream that I am in bed with a female Ewok.
    • I dream that I have pet Ewoks who use eachother as meat shields

Will the yoda model actualy be hard to hit? imagine how much it would rule 4 yoda and suxxors for everyone else if u could only hit him looking down?

" And so it came to pass that the jedi and sith and mercs were all eventually overcome by the massive armies of ewoks using eachother as meat-shields... the furry ba$terds were right their under their noses plotting the whole time.

:ewok: :ewok: :ewok: :ewok: :ewok: :ewok: :ewok: :ewok: :ewok: :ewok:

I think that the Yoda model should be hard to hit, but if they did it right, they'd build him at full size, then scale him down, so that EVERYTHING about him was smaller. His jump range, how much ground he covers, and especially the length of his lightsabre.

If all this was done, then use of the Yoda model would be balanced. He'd be tougher to hit, but he'd also have a tougher time hitting the enemy because of the distance.

I had a Yoda model in my game but I was going to try him after I looked up one command. So I closed the game and when I went back, he was gone but I had a bunch of others. I don't remember the mod I had running and I am on the wrong computer to check. Anyone know about this "vanishing yoda"?

BTW-There were bots like Reborn_Boss, gangsters.....

Archived