Home

You know you want to...

Mr. Teliot

... Listen to this: http://www.geocities.com/grillfestival/mi.mp3

I would appreciate some comments.

Note that I do know that this sounds kinda crappy but it's not the sound I want to have commented but the arrangement.

I'm going to record this with real instruments this winter as a studio recording project in school.

I know the ending sucks. It's the best I could do for now,

I did all this last night and today so I need a little vacation from it.

edit: umm... The link doesn't work.. But if you type hte url in yourself it works... geocitiesorama.

Wow. I really like it! Great work! Around 1:15 it gets really good. Nice :) It's one of my favourite remixes of the MI song.

I don't think the ending's too bad. Although, it might be cool if it melted into a bit of the LeChuck/underground tunnels music, and kind of, er, picked up and went a-boom-boom? As you can tell, I'm not very good at describing music techniques. All I know is that this mp3 rocks! Can't wait to hear the version with "real" instruments!

Cool! I really love it when people appreciate my work.

I'm currently working on enhancing the ending.

I probably won't even start recording untill winter and the recording might take a while then comes mixing and mastering which doesn't take as long as recording but still. Don't expect to hear the finished version before spring. heh.

Yeah, I had this on my playlist last night, which rolled over about 9 times. I have grown very attached to it; it sounds fantastic, but it doesn't alter too much. The ending - its ok, but I agree with Wossname.

Archived