Evil Overlord List

Darth-Nasty

im sure some of you have seen this before

for those that havent here is "The Top 100 Things I'd Do

If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord"

http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

it may take a while to read through but its pretty funny stuff

especially:

93. If I decide to hold a double execution of the hero and an underling who failed or betrayed me, I will see to it that the hero is scheduled to go first.

and

72. If all the heroes are standing together around a strange device and begin to taunt me, I will pull out a conventional weapon instead of using my unstoppable superweapon on them.

its amzing how often these situations arize in films

try and spot any star wars ones in there

• 6 years later...
hey pal if you'd bothered to look before posting you'd have found that lexx already started a thread about this and it's on page 1 http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=192466 :rolleyes:

hehe, i like you, you are amusing. I've never seen anyone bump a dead thread and then be annoyed by its prescence before. A unique forum style certainly!

Read the dates on the posts you are talking about then have another go...:rolleyes:

Further embarrassing of yourself may result in serious ramifications :)

hehe, i like you, you are amusing. I've never seen anyone bump a dead thread and then be annoyed by its prescence before. A unique forum style certainly!

Read the dates on the posts you are talking about then have another go...:rolleyes:

Further embarrassing of yourself may result in serious ramifications :)

Ouch. Hey, he made a mistake, it happens.

In fact I'm fairly certain something similar happened to me once. It's an easier thing to do than you might think.

Locked before "serious ramifications."

[edit] Just looked at the other thread. Was he making a mistake or making a joke? I'm confused now. Oh well.

Archived