Home

ok..guys...i need help in romance

insanekiddo

Impress her! Impress everybody! Create a stealth suit that enables you to pop out of thin air and shock everyone! Build a 40-foot mech and drive it to school!

Before you know it, everyone will hail you, and the girls will adore you!

It worked for me! *Dissappears into thin air.*

Guest King Andrei
Originally posted by obi-wan13

I have a girlfriend and I'm married.

Ahh! I'm telling your wife.:)

Do what we did back in the day: Wave your arms about randomly & wildly, while shes disteracted you hit her over the head with a club & drag her back to your cave. Kids these days...

Seriously. Be yourself. Talk to her & get to know her. Take her out to the soda shop or the sock hop or whatever it is that you kids today do... :)

Why should you know lexx? I don't get it:confused: ........hehe:D

Camus is right. Just go with it. Act naturally, don't try and force it. If she has feelings for you she'll show it. Don't rush into anything dude. Be careful, she's your friend...you don't wanna mess it up...:)

Originally posted by QuietSith

Keep playing videogames ...

That's good advice for any problem. :D

But yea, try to avoid them girls at least untill your 14, because eralier then that, you won't understande a thing. :)

Originally posted by whitedragon

sit down at your computer, play games and bring this subjuect up when your 14 or so then ill give you advice about everything:naughty:

shoot white why dont we wait till he is 15 and take him out on the town to find wemon and maby get the kid drunk at the same time

but kid yeah my best friend is a gal and she is hot and she has a losey b/f that is not me. DARN THAT BOYFRIEND!! well what i am saying is dude is that u are to yung. hell u are 11 u should be out playing games and wathcing cartoons and riding bikes and stuff like that. But be your self to get the phone # and names staked up untill that time were u do start hitting on them all

Originally posted by Tyrion

There's a girl at my school who like's theif and tribes, and she's cute,,and I know she likes me,but what's best is that she likes games so I can morph her into my gaming goddess....

and for u Tyrion on that gal that plays game u might like u. well what are u waiting for. one thing is that u should be playing more tribs and playing her at it. and then bring her to this. but as i said you are 11.

Originally posted by Yom

shoot white why dont we wait till he is 15 and take him out on the town to find wemon and maby get the kid drunk at the same time

but kid yeah my best friend is a gal and she is hot and she has a losey b/f that is not me. DARN THAT BOYFRIEND!! well what i am saying is dude is that u are to yung. hell u are 11 u should be out playing games and wathcing cartoons and riding bikes and stuff like that. But be your self to get the phone # and names staked up untill that time were u do start hitting on them all

and for u Tyrion on that gal that plays game u might like u. well what are u waiting for. one thing is that u should be playing more tribs and playing her at it. and then bring her to this. but as i said you are 11.

Yeah,my friends are only 11 and they have girlfriends too....then again one of them said that he was dating a cheerleader....

Originally posted by Tyrion

Yeah,my friends are only 11 and they have girlfriends too....then again one of them said that he was dating a cheerleader....

at 11 do u even have cheerleaders if not i find that hard to see that another 11 year old i dating some one that old

It would be too traumatic for him, it'd be all emotion without any mature rational process or experience to back it up.

Nope, he needs to wait ...

In fact, he shouldn't be asking people on this board for advice - he should be talking to his parents.

It would be too traumatic for him, it'd be all emotion without any concrete mature rational or experience to back it up.

Nope, he needs to wait ...

Unlike me,cause if I read the genuine book to dating,I'd have to read everything except getting dumped...

:(:D :D :D

Huh?

I don't understand your response.

All I'm saying is he should appeal to his parents on this issue - they raised him, are raising him, and know what's best for his value system.

I am speaking from experience about all this, but I'm not going to give you my life story, that would become a novel and it's really no one's business.

Huh?

I don't understand your response.

All I'm saying is he should appeal to his parents on this issue - they raised him, are raising him, and know what's best for his value system.

I am speaking from experience about all this, but I'm not going to give you my life story, that would become a novel and it's really no one's business.

My post was before you edited that part in.

I was talking about the part in your post that says it would be too tramatic if he was dumped.

That's all.:D

Edit-you're not talking about dumping,right?

oh well...I still am a major in accepting a dump...:D

we obv have differing opinions

i think he should wade in and play around cos u gotta learn sumhow

its always traumatic being dumped ... whether ur young or not

if u dont get hurt by being dumped ... i worry about u i really do

ok here how about this tyrion u go off and get together with this chik u like and insanekiddo u wait a few years and then start a relation ship with her. now with both 11 year olds donting the complet oppiset that way one can lear from the others misstakes they are both ginny pigs

but insane the reson u should wait is that if she is a really good friend of yours that is some thing u sould keep good friendships are all ways good to keep.

Archived