Home

The Canitna 7: Fight For the Future

Deac

((@Scar: What? The Time Matrix is the only thing that *can* change the timeline. I don't see how Irvine could change anything.

@everyone else: If we avoided our previous selves, then they would still be sent on the mission to find the Time Matrix. Deac's right tho - the Aeges can fix any screwups.

@Deac: Make the Revenant do something vital/important - technically it shouldn't have been pulled with us ;)))

*at Cracken's words, Rwos leaves the core area, heading back towards Ken'atra* Ken'atra! We need to jump again. *Rwos stops and realizes something* Vidar, we need you to transport us...we don't know exactly where we'll end up if Ken'atra guesses where to take us.

Only I, you, and Ken'atra need to come...unless we need Odin to prove he's alive. Once you two are in the right place, I'm going to use the Time Matrix to transport myself to Asgard...and save Deac.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Odin: Vidar go, I'll take care of this, I know where to go. And Rwos no offense but you are not going to Asgard without at least me. Besides I can save Deac very easily. Oh and Cracken is coming along as well.

*Vidar ignores Rwos and obeys his father's orders. Running to the docking bay he finds Odin and the Einherjar near the entrance to the bay.*

Vidar: Father you need to hurry, I'll carry the injured warrior get the ship ready for launch.

*Past Odin nods in affirmation and runs to a shuttle followed by the Einherjar. Vidar picks up the wounded one and follows the group*

(OOS: Deac, i'm trying to KILL MY CHARACTER.... so......... i guess you can help. :))

*Cracken nods, and accepts the help. he points to the console next to his*

I'm bringing up the Hyperspace control console now, i think the Reshii Maze should be sufficiant distance, and there is nothing there.

I'll keep the Imperial anti-hackers out of our way.

damnit if i cant have the current Irvine in here at an altered time, at least ill intro him for C8

*While on Raynor II, the site for the CS: II, Irvine walks slowy down corridors, then comes running an officer whom claims to ahve important news to Irvine.*

Officer: "My Lord, we have just recieved news that the Crimson Star's Self Destruct mechansium has been activated, and has been deactivated sometime later, there could be a Rebel like force trying to capture the Crimson Star for their own purposes..."

Irvine: "I don't care about the Crimson Star."

Officer: "Your father is aboard, and might be executed!"

Irvine: "I hate my father, you should have known that by now..."

Officer: "Um, yes my lord. But don't you think that you have the responsibility of taking care of the matter? The Crimson Star II is almost in full working operation."

Irvine: "Ha! My responibilty? To help someone who abandoned me when I was only but a mere child? BAH! He could at least taken me with him. Could have been good for propaganda, at least i would have hated him less... Is my shuttle ready?"

Officer: "I still dont see why you want to leave alone, what if..."

Irvine: "It's my descision alone. I can pilota ship just fine. Don't disobey my orders. Even if they aren't in the best interests."

Officer: "Yes, My Lord."

*The officer turns around and heads off the opposite direction. When Irvine is all alone again, he can't help but say...*

Irvine: "Yes, follow my directions blindly, while your deaths shall be upon you all soon,... ha ha ha"

this is what really happend for both holocuast and 'safed' timelines

((wow, Irvine seems more vicious than he lets on to the group in the Holocaust thread. How interesting ^_~))

Rwos: *hesitates for a moment* Very well. *to Ken'atra* Keep your mind clear. *Rwos touches the Time Matrix, and is staggered backward by an instant flash of light. He feels magic flowing back, filling him up dizzingly, bringing an almost euphoric feeling. He looked down. His teleporter was back.*

It is done. The links have been broken.

((OOS: The rest of you would just feel heightened senses/Force powers again - Rwos, unlike you, had the link to his powers taken away))

*Irvine presses button on remote detonator, to blow up the relays on the artifcal sunlight mirrors around the fake planet.

Next Irvine presses another button on a detonator for themal detonators for all life pods and radation suit rooms. Then Irvine presses a button on a third remote detonator for thermal detonaors leaking out desaterious radiation. All from orbit.*

Irvine smiling: "Heh heh heh, too easy, pathetic little mind less worms, too bad no one knows that i even exsist... huh? Agh!"

*Irvine feels great pain from the people whom he killed*

Irvine: 'Oh no! What have i done! ugh! Errrrrr' "...AHHHHH!!! THEY ALL DESURVED IT!!!" *huff* *huff*

*Irvine hunched over, grabing the console, suddenly relises that he's several light years away already, on the preset course in hyperspace, that he'd should have been an hour later...*

events here should at least bring out a little wave through the force (pain and anger, by crew of CSII, then anger by Irvine)

Revenant: The links are broken? Then for you, this is over....

*A golden being appear, who only the Revenant recognises, but the others guess that this is one of the Aeges*

Furro?

Furro: Indeed, it is I. The contest is over, Starkiller. We won. The timeline is saved, and it is corrected. You never died, you *points at Revenant* never died again, and all is right again.

This also means that Starr Hallifire is still alive, and that the Avatars are back in the planes.

You are to go back to that Cantina you all like, and as for you, Cracken, you and Starr have a great luxury:

Your descisions are your own...

And so the party arrive back in the cantina....

The End

?

((OOS: Excellent ending Deac - Poor Rwos, he had a long laborious plan of action prepared, and he didn't realize all he had to do was touch the Time Matrix. I find that ironic. :D

It *is* what the Drode (Creature) implied at the end of C6, however. So there ya go.

Fin.))

Archived