Home

The Matrix

leXX

Yea the

Orgy sean did go for longer then it should have in the zion celebation

and

i thourght the twins were gonna be the main bad guys in this one but they died so fast....or did they only about 10 min of them

AND

right at the end when neo is in the coma that guy beside him is he the one that was gonna stab neo , the on that cut his own hand, i herd when that agent smith went into the phone ...the real world he took over that guys body becouse the only chance that they have of killin neo is in the real world

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing I noticed thats a goof, after seeing Reloaded for the 2nd time was that after

Morpheus put the Katana into the side of the truck and flipped the keymaker back up and then the Agent Thompson arrived, they did a fly-by of the truck, and on neither side of the truck was the Katana.

Dont know maybe it drove away

What was your favourite part mine was

When neo was fighting all the agent smiths and he was hitting them like 50 feet through the air , they just kept coming then after he flew away they were like.....ummmm...what now , and i like the part where triniry is of he bike and she jumps off the building and backflips off it in the air and it hits the other building and blows up

Death Jedi:

Real World? You think where Neo and the Nebuchadnezzar is real? When Smith (He's no longer an agent) entered the phone he entered another Matrix. Think about it, a program going from one OS to another. Neo's stopping of the sentinels wasn't him with super powers in the real world, it was realising the "real world" is just another Matrix to control, and the real world is yet another layer away..

Does that start to blow your mind about what you thought about the film, both Reloaded and the original, perhaps they are something that they are not...

Or that is how I understood it, I am seeing it again tomorrow, so my theories will be tested when I see it again

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Death_Jedi

i thourght the twins were gonna be the main bad guys in this one but they died so fast....

did they die? :dev11:

so you want symbolism?

http://www.corporatemofo.com/stories/051803matrix.htm

although i was thinkin the same thing about smith gettin in banes body (OS to real person) i still think zion is the real world and not another matrix. why would smith/bane cut his hand if it was the matrix? smith cant feel pain in the matrix.

and maybe neo stopped those sentinels cause he switched code with smith when he tried to copy himself on neo. smith had control over sentinels so that would explain neo stoppin them.

and if you think about it, with the plugs in Neo's body, he has some machine with him even in the real world, hence the ability, once he became one with Smith near the end, he had some of smith's machine control. Which is why he said something felt different, and was able to shut down the sentinels, but in the same time, the code probably overloaded his neural pathways due to the extreme content of new abilities and integration of systems.. Its like a server receiving too much data. Too much will shut it down, even though everything is still intact.

• 2 months later...

Well if you think about it, Morpheus said that only humans were "grown" and that the Oracle pointed out in Reloaded that a program was created to govern the birds, and a program was created to govern the sky/wind/etc. So my best educated guess would be that animals that are not humanoid are just programs.

Hmm, good point...then again, Morpheus did say it was closer to 2199 - not sure space exploration would've been too much more advanced then compared to how it is now, not enough to discover a whole new inhabitable planet. Then there would've been the whole pride aspect - the human's wouldn't have wanted to give their planet to the machines.

If you've watched The Animatrix, it shows the history of the machines, and how they came into power over the Earth. The machines isolated themselves and built up a civilisation on their own. Then, in the name of peace, they asked if they could ally with the humans, to bring harmony to both species. The humans rejected their proposal, stating they were inferior and didn't deserve to be allies. As a result of this, the machines got angry, and would take what the humans wouldn't give them. So, basically, the whole thing was the human's fault ^^; lol

They could have made a colony to live on while they drifted thru space.

I've seen the animatrix it was all cool exept for the one where the robot gets reprogrammed and it looked like everyone was high. that was confusing

Archived