Home

Girls and games ...

QuietSith

I just found it covered a lot of interesting issues - seems to have went a bit off topic.

From what I gathered from it:

Does it really matter to you if the person fragging you and beating you down is a girl or guy?

In the end, it's just yourself and your computer, no?

Yeah, maybe she were to a LAN....BUT!!

Does that really matter?? And look at the face of hers...does it look like it's the first time?? Nah...messa dont thinka so!

btw - I am in a danish clan...in which I have made a girl join...she's a gamer...

And I know many other girls that play hardcore cmputer...

So maybe it's a rare sight, but still I think you would quite often encounter female competition...when it comes to computer gaming :)

Yeah they're fine. Whoooo!

The blonde is hot, for a siliconian that is :dirty: <honkey> And that brunette ain't bad neither! </honkey>

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!! :dev7:

EDIT: Oops, I forgot to mention this; I've seen a total of 13 girl/lady gamers @ the LAN parties I've been to. They're pretty good too! Not to be taken lightly, as my friend and fellow [RAA] member found out. She Own3d him pretty bad.

Originally posted by Goten583

ok im not complaing, but what the deal with the random girl???

Did I miss something???

:confused::rolleyes::D

I don't think you missed anything. The chick is from the first link to the Q3 forum thread about girls n' games.

BTW: Every girl I dated hate video games. They can't and won't ever try to understand them. My friend and his wife, on the other hand, fight over who's playing the PS2 next. He always wins and that's why I made him [RAA]. Good job -=H00t=-

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha :dev7:

Ahhh I sense arrogance...........

Whats funny is that she mentioned female sterotypes, but didn't mention the male sterotypes she said.:p

We need a better female to interview, personality and maturity wise. That is a bad image of female gamers.

As one guy said, forget looks, they're trouble!

The interview got taken down due to alot of rude comments. :( I think you need to consider te sources of the 2 gamers in question. One is a 10th grade hich school cheerleader & the other works a 9 to 5 job & is planning on opening her own business. Which one do you think will be more mature? The younger one is also in a clan. Don't get me started on the whole clan arrogance thing...

alright I was reading this thread and thought I should post. I am a girl and I play a lot of video games! I've been playing them every since I was little. I damn near own every console since Atari!! Quake...yes I actually bought the demo..and FOR SHAME got the hack that gave me...well the whole thing. I used to play Tombraider. I always make my boyfriend take me Dave and Busters where we have a total blast. We are even on beating eachother at Pod Racer. We just got the Game Return to Wolfenstein. We wanted JK2...and got the demo (fell in love with the light saber kewlness) but alas it was like 59 dollars!! I don't know if its wierd to like to play video games. A lot of my friends (who are girls) do not like to play them. Guess they like to talk on the phone more than I do. But most of them I know love to go grab a Margarita and play at Gameworks. So...I don't know. just wanted to put in my 2 cents

Archived