Home

This is ganna sound like spam but... ITS NOT(at least i dont think so)

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-

i think we should take a moment and realize what is going on now... i mean look, WE ARE ALL HAVING A BLAST! and thats just on Lucasforums.com hahaha. well im happy that i can stay up late now cause i got out of summer school. what are you happy about?

ya know i do think this is spam, but i just want to hear what you people have to say... cause im all for the people.

Wasn't there already a thread like this...?

But yeah, it is nice now, probably due to the fact that all the, erm, lamers who enjoyed screwing with the game have run off to Quake 3 or other "classics." More fun for us, then, and thankfully so. :D

I like these forums now more than ever, because of the same reasons as stated above. al;l the noobs, flamers, and spammers have decided to take a hike, and leave our forums to the more fun loving crowd. I think obi-wan13, our fearless leader, helped us by creating the academy, which intimidated the lamers enough for them to run away with their tails between their legs. at last i can put my saber away, knowing that all the smoking dismembered spammer body parts can finally be swept away in peace.

well that's a refreshing little piece of forum magic to lighten your spirits.

Originally posted by Mercen4ry

Wasn't there already a thread like this...?

But yeah, it is nice now, probably due to the fact that all the, erm, lamers who enjoyed screwing with the game have run off to Quake 3 or other "classics." More fun for us, then, and thankfully so. :D

Hrm ...

Archived