Home

What's Your Fantasy Skins in MP?

Wembly

• 4 months later...

Okay.... What is skin or model would you most like to see in a multiplayer game that's not already available?

Why (funny or cool)?

What would their Taunt's be?

Personally, I can think of a bunch that would be a hoot for the humor aspects.

1) [Funny] An Old Lady set: their taunts would be "Where's the Beef?" and "Waazzzuuup!" If they get push/pulled, they exclaim, "I've fallen, and can't get up!"

2) [Cool] A Plains Indian Warrior in full war-paint and feather headdress. Taunt = war cry

And since our friends across the pond (Lexx, Cjais, et al) might not see the humour in the "old ladies," I'll toss in this one:

1.1) [Funny] Mace Windu, but dressed like Sam Jackson's character in Pulp Fiction (afro and all) Taunt = http://www.saunalahti.fi/frog1/wavs/sorry.wav

Well, hey.... I can go on... and on, but what fun would that be? I wanna hear what skins/models you guys think of. I bet Lexx's will be something Matrix.... Twins will probably have some character with a Stun Baton running around getting his jolly's.... I wonder which Val Kilmer character Druid will go with? Which Taunt? Sacrifice.... my Man! What's Lando really got on his mind? (Whooohooo! is fun, though).

Can't wait!

Skin

SkinWalkerTag.jpg

1) Yoda, yes, definitely Yoda - waiting for Kinja, Arco, SithlordII, Kman's model... The taunt they have so far is ok, but I like, "How embarrassing, how embarrassing.."

2) Dr. Evil (not that Dr. Evil skin that was released yesterday, I mean a good Mike Meyers model that works for Austin Powers, Dr. Evil, etc.). I know EXACTLY what his taunt would be as Dr. Evil - "MUHAHAHAHAHAHA". Austin Powers' taunt might be "yeah baby, do I make you horny baby, yeah do I?"

The Yoda model.....oh please release it soon !! :ball:

If I had my choice of taunt for yoda it would without any doubt be (from Empire strikes back where Luke goes to see Yoda for the 1st time on Dagobah):

AAaaaww, cannot get your ship out !?

*LOL* times infinity:p

Cool skin/model would be PeeWee Herman. That way I'm sure NO ONE wants to run off and hide but slash me to pieces - hehe

Good for the queue of ppl waiting to play *LOL*

hmmm, i'd like 2 see ppl come up with a character construction kit where you could choose from a variety of models quickly and append a face to it (from an appropriately sized pic i guess)... the possibilities are endless!!! oh, and changeable clothes, you could be in a business suit or hawaiian outfit or whatever...

i'd love ppl jus to run around wearing faces of famous ppl, George Bush vs Saddam, who could use the South Park "Relax" taunt...

OH, nearly forgot!!! South Park, we need South Park models!!! :)

Originally posted by Wembly

Samurai Jack!

A real knight(armour?)

An ewok - imagine a clan of ewoks mobbing Darth Vader - or you could replay the battle of Endor more fairly :)

Hey Wembly, if you like Samurai Jack, check out my site!

http://samuraijack.tv

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well you all know mine would be Trinity!

Taunt: http://www.matrixfans.net/thematrix/sounds/dodgeths.wav

Dressed like this:

Trinity16.jpg

*gets an idea from a cellphone commercial*

How 'bout Richard Simmons? Can you imagine him with the semi-fro hair, dainty shorts and a pink tank-top running around taunting "Work those buns, girls!"

FFA (Free For All) will become STQ (Smeer The Queer)!

Big Daddy SKin

Archived