Home

Advanced server : Heeeeellllllppp

nico_foldingo

Yoooo mmeeeennn,

i'm newbies on this subject. Ialready create a server on my pc, filling all fields bla blabla bla bla.

But it s a standard. When i join it, it's standard message on it .

1- I already saw some servers and when you reach it, you can see sometimes somes messages while you download it...

How can i ad some message?

2- I noticed that some player are using colors with their name.

How to do that?

3- I found a server where the admin can disable your light saber, remove it and replace it by a stupid electric choc weapon, sometimes he can make you sleepwhile the other player are trying to kill you , changing some players skills while the server is still on, .....

How to do that? Isit some console command? Doi need to install a program linked to JKII? i had instaled the 1.04 patch.

4- Did you noticed some changes when you installed the NVIDIA 29.?42 drivers? It looks to decrease the fps, doesn't it?

May the orce be with us.......

Originally posted by nico_foldingo

Yoooo mmeeeennn,

i'm newbies on this subject. Ialready create a server on my pc, filling all fields bla blabla bla bla.

But it s a standard. When i join it, it's standard message on it .

1- I already saw some servers and when you reach it, you can see sometimes somes messages while you download it...

How can i ad some message?

2- I noticed that some player are using colors with their name.

How to do that?

3- I found a server where the admin can disable your light saber, remove it and replace it by a stupid electric choc weapon, sometimes he can make you sleepwhile the other player are trying to kill you , changing some players skills while the server is still on, .....

How to do that? Isit some console command? Doi need to install a program linked to JKII? i had instaled the 1.04 patch.

4- Did you noticed some changes when you installed the NVIDIA 29.?42 drivers? It looks to decrease the fps, doesn't it?

May the orce be with us.......

Try the dedicated server forum with your server questions you'll get a better response.

Archived