Home

::gasp:: Gaalgoth sighting!

Gaalgoth

So I'm back. Sorry I've disappeared for so long, things in my life have pulled me away ::cough cough:: warcraft 3 ::cough:: but I'm back now and plan to being posting regularly yet again. Sorry for my absence, I need to go check the site again in a few =). Thanks for keeping everything alive guys, especially wraith

Originally posted by Gaalgoth

So I'm back. Sorry I've disappeared for so long, things in my life have pulled me away ::cough cough:: warcraft 3 ::cough:: but I'm back now and plan to being posting regularly yet again. Sorry for my absence, I need to go check the site again in a few =). Thanks for keeping everything alive guys, especially wraith

lol.. thanks...we had some new members since you are gone.. and we have i think 2 people who left.... but we dont even know the guys who left :D

i have been away the last few days aswell... GTA3 is swallowing me up :D.,.. but i now finished the game :D.

I didnt have any time (or lets say wanting time :D) to update our site... i want it to be graphical good... but im not an artist on the computer... so im doing som stuff on paper now.

i also been busy making a new sticky thread for the general forums.... with info on rules forums and that stuff.

I hope we can get the forums alive a bit more now :D

C ya around

-Wraith 8-

Speaking of being back, after some hectic two weeks of festivals and conventions ( I was a receptionist as SydCon last week), I hope I'll be able to stay around and post a little more than I have lately. And it's good to see you around again, Gaal :)

Archived