Home

Weird move I saw

Citanul

Hey everybody, I was playing online when somebody killed me with this move.

Maybe you all know of it, but I certainly do not.

It looked like to me that they did a backflip, kind of like when you kick someone in the face, and when they were about to land they immediately went into the blue finisher without crouching.

How is this done? Please reply =)

Was it in a 1.03 server or 1.04?

In 1.03, you can do the lunge in the air, so it wouldnt be hard to do a backflip and then blue lunge right before you land making it seem like you did it w/out crouching.

On the other hand, it's not hard to do anyway. You can do one w/out crouching if you execute the move fast enough or use a script.

Yes this weird move sometimes happens for me also. It's as if he just goes into the medium finisher without jumping. When I get that move it's when I do a regular medium finisher...then this grounded version sometimes appear just after. Kinda cool when it happens ....this is for v.1.04 and I also did it in v.1.03

I'm sure it's a bug though :)

Hey keyo ill try to explain. Here goes: throw the saber, then hold your primary attack button on the moment the saber comes back and when the saber returns start strafing left/right. I think i explained it fairly good someone correct me if im wrong. Oh yeah an added trick is when the saber turns around you then press your taunt button now the saber will wtay spinning at the point u performed the move (so you can leave and let the saber do its work :) ) NOTE: for the last move keep HOLDING THE PRIMARY ATTACK BUTTON ! ! ! Hope this helps you out.

looks like all he did was a backflip while attacking so when he landed he pushed crouch+attack and he instantly did the lunge, crouching really fast so you wouldnt notice it. you really dont need to do that crap tho, just run up to someone and right when you're within attacking range push walk, crouch, and then attack really fast in that order, it'll look like you instantly did the blue lunge and that surprises a lot of people.

as for the orbiting saber trick i used to do that all the time for show, it isnt an effective attack or defensive move. all i can remember is you throw it and hold down the PRIMARY attack button. right when you're about to catch it sidestep and taunt, or something like that. if you do it right you wont catch it and it'll just spin around you. you can crouch and WALK around while doing this.

Its simple . . I use it all the time.

Its best used in a combo for better effect. It will save you butt against rolling pullers to, which makes me wonder what it is like to play on a 1.04 server with a rolling puller running rampant . .

They told you how to do it above, but you can do it off of a kick to the face that doesn't push them to the ground . . you can do a major combo of running at them . . throwing your saber just as you get to them . . kicking them in the face . . and as your going back you already got your saber back . . so go right into a lunge.

see . . simple. :D

Archived