Home

Jim@Rebelstrike

Today I'll post some bad news.

Rebel Strike is put on ice from now on. This is very unfortunate, but it's the truth. We can't find time to put our efforts to the max on this project and therfore we've decided to cut the cord.

My time and Roger's haven't been sufficient for doing this mod due to several different factors. Roger has his job, which takes alot of his time, to attend to & at the same time he must keep the Modcentral site updated and working. I, well, can't do the mod alone and since we are only two left on this team up to this point, we've decided to end it here. If you're sorry about this, then remember that we're 100% more sorry about it.

Wired Lamp, hell, I don't know what they're doing. Noone has heard of them for weeks. There site doesn't work etc. And the cooperation we thought would be good for the mod hasn't worked as planned. This is by no way Wired Lamp's fault though. Since I guess they nor us have the time...

Well. Keep your eyes open. Miracles are known to happen... From time to time.

Well Jim I'm sorry to here this. Wish you would of at least replied to my PM's too. =P

Anyway, we can focus our attention on some oher mods guys! :D

AOTC TC

http://www.aotctc.org.uk/

and

Rebel Operations

http://rebelops.oktagone.net/

JediMod kicks ass too, no site, but they post a lot about it in the Modelling forum and General Editing. Most updates will probably be found in Modelling. :-/

what do you mean I didn't reply? What would I have replied on?

Well anyways,, I'll see what I'll do... A friend and I will perhaps start a mod for the UT2003 engine when it comes out. But it's not about Star Wars though, since when you make a Star Wars mod from a non-Star Wars game it's illicit...

Sorry to hear about this, but i think that if you guys actualy wanted to get this mod done, you would of asked for help from editing forums, especially the JediKnightII.net editing forums. Those are always filled with new people and experts alike. Its seems like you guys didn't try to get help. I really encourage trying to see if you can get new team members aboard.

This is exactly what I've been saying all the time. This mod we'll never be done since there's no communication at all. Can't make a mod without communication. And since noone is talking to anyone this crap isn't ever gonna be finished... The problem was really never team members... Over and out!

Archived