Home

First Post!

Guest King Andrei

What the heck is the infatuation with being the first person to post? Afterall, that just means you'll be the farthest one away eventually. :)

As to roleplaying... anyone here play the Star Wars RPG based on the D&D system? I've considered trying it out and was wondering if anyone had an opinion on it...

Kryllith

Originally posted by Redwing

Ummm...is this s'posed to be an RP forum or discussing role-playing games? Cuz erm...if it's an RP forum...it isn't being RPed in O_o

exactly. i waiting for someone to start it off. :mad: i know i can easily start it off but thats no fun:p

I don't understand DnD style rules other than the ones for the computer games, so I just use the same rules I've used in:

(Shameless self promotion)

Cantinas 1-7

Break Out

The Hutt Gamble

The Karathi Assassin Guild

(The short lived) Hawk Squadron

An Adventure in Mrear: A fantasy RPG

The Alternate Universe

• 4 weeks later...

Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones.

Soon after the events of AOTC, Geonosis is stripped down by the Jedi Order to try to find out what made Count Dooku's Separatist Movement tick. However, the Geonosians had not left, and niether had Boba Fett or Nute Gunray. The Jedi are investigating when they come across a large open control room. Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu and Yoda are leading the team, and they are in for a surprise...

Post what you think would happen next. The available characters you could use are: Poggle the Lesser, Boba Fett, Nute Gunray, Rune Haako, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, Yoda, OOM-9, Ki-Adi Mundi, Geonosian guards, Clonetroopers, Battle Droids, Super Battle Droids, Plo Koon and... Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived