What stance is DFA???

<>Phant0m<>

Which stance is DFA?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which stance is DFA?

• Red Stance
    • Yellow Stance

Originally posted by cjais

Yeah, I used to get surprised when these l33t clanners didn't even know what DFA was... But not everyone visit jk2.net or these forums - though they damn well should!

Hmmm.... DFA is red special for me, and yellow special is simply "the hated move" since I get killed by it tons of times. But I can respect and understand a "yellow DFA" just perfectly, as long it's clear what moves we're talking 'bout then I'm fine.

BTW Twins, it's not called red stance, or even heavy stance - it's called "Strong stance" officially... Gotcha!

hey, what's wrong with "red stance"??? (i know it's light, medium, strong, but ppl often call it blue, yellow, red...)

Originally posted by karismatik

lexx, i can't believe you actually went ahead with this poll... eh, stoopid question, it's red stance :)

i think it started off at jediknightii.net and other kinda "official" sites where they called it dfa... so the name stuck... i hafta agree that yellow is really truly from above, but it's always been the red move that's been called that...

Um, I didn't want to start this poll but I was arguing the matter with someone so to prove my point, I posted this poll!

btw: my point has been proven (25/4) so nuff said. :D

Hey guys, don't get bent out of shape over this sh**!

I call strong stance "red stance", even though it's not the official word, I just wrote some **** to Twins because he thought he was right ;)

I call it blue stance as well man, chill guys.

As long as we know what we're talking 'bout, right?

Originally posted by karismatik

Sorry, my mistake... Though I primed myself on Artifex's guides which called them Light, Medium, Strong... Let's put the matter to bed :)

*tucks it in and gives it a kiss goodnight* :D

Originally posted by CKA_Viking

call the yellow "THE SCOOP"

its looks like the movement u do when u get some ice cream..lol

ok i need to stop drinking beer..lol

Listen up Steve, I really think you need some counselling...

And lay off the hard drugs while you're at it....

"like ice-cream" - *ROFL* One scoop or two scoop?

Archived