Home

Bespin_Platform Jedi Wench

robietom

I need help again. I am at Bespin_Platform and I just fought a bunch of storm troopers that are around a ship outside. Now I kill all of them and this Jedi Chick comes out and kicks my butt over and over. I can't beat her. Could one of you kind folk help me out here?

If you could kill the stormtroopers out there you must have CHEATED (Noclip). If you play the level correctly you will meet Tavion after a cutscene and the troopers are gone. If you're cheating, then why not use the ol' GOD mode?

Anyway, if you want to kill her without cheats, I suggest the "Hit&Run" tactic. (Keep distance, rush in and attack, and get out of the way again). Also save a lot. Run down underneath the platform and pick up some health if you have to.

There's a room overlooking the area with the ship and Tavion and the stormies. Find the button and press it to call the stormtroopers inside. and stock up on sheilds and health, then go through the door that the stormtroopers came through (it should be unlocked now).

When fighting Tavion, just use force speed and strike a lot with the fast saber stance (the other two work ok too) and dodge her strikes. When it runs out, run away so she can't get you until your force charges back up. Repeat the tacti il she's defeated. Also, quicksave alot during the fight. If you die or get injurded badly, just load from the last save point.

Thanks for all the good advice. I ended up going back earlier in the game. I forgot I had the key to a room after I fought those Stormtroopers. I then charged my shields to 100% and then took on the wench. I took some advice from another website that told me to stay in the service bays under the ship and fight her there, also, to stay near the edges. I then beat her in like two minutes. Must have been all the practice I had fighting with my lightsaber. She must have killed me fifty times be for I went back and got full shield power.

Archived