Home

what charecter do you like to be in multiplayer?

Lunatic Jedi

• 4 months later...

Hello all you JK2 players.Let me start out by asking what is your favorite player to use in multiplayer? My personal favorite is the Swamptrooper becuse his taunt is"One more kill for me"lol

:crybaby::chainsaw:

Whats yours?

When death stares you in the face

Dont run

:lurkblast

Dont drink

:drink3:

And if you are captured

:beam2:

Or defeated

:hang1::slsaber:

Remember these words

:swear:

One thing I would've liked for the patches is for them to add a few skins. I don't know if they did in 1.04.

But in 1.02, I always used the Ghost Morgan. It was an illegal model, I don't know why, but it was damn cool cuz he was transparent. Barring that, it was the Jedi Trainer. Loved the topknot. And sometimes, feeling silly, I'd rename myself to "The Blob!" and pick Reelo.

Originally posted by Chaynsaw

One thing I would've liked for the patches is for them to add a few skins. I don't know if they did in 1.04.

But in 1.02, I always used the Ghost Morgan. It was an illegal model, I don't know why, but it was damn cool cuz he was transparent. Barring that, it was the Jedi Trainer. Loved the topknot. And sometimes, feeling silly, I'd rename myself to "The Blob!" and pick Reelo.

Hmmmm... I don't remember the ghost morgan model being "illegal" just the modle that is invisible except the hands.

My favorites are Jedi 2 and Reborn Boss.

Archived