Home

Talking trash in JK2

<osr>beta_sigma

dont let it bother you. if the op is talking smack, it is indicative of their age/ mental state. just feel a little bit sorry for them that they cant enjoy the game without pissing on themselves. nobody likes a sore loser. in my experience, if somebody has a positive attitude, it doesnt matter how much they lose, they will always have an opponent, because people will like playing with them. granted, the age group for this game is prolly 08-15, but if you lead by example, alot of those "noob's" will follow, and that makes for a more mature community.

What is your opinion on people that talk trash on the internet?:swear: Personnaly i dont like people who come on when your clan is trying to practice or when you want to play instead of being called idiotic names:spikehair

Whats your opinion on talking trash in JK2?

:mrt: I piddy da poor foo eat my cereal:launcher: :cry8:

My opinion: There are just to many annoying kids on the internet playing games now, it has gotten to the point were I have now decided to focus all of my gaming time on single player RPGs, with the exception of JO and other games I already have.

I think that it will never be avoided. It's pretty indicative of someones age/demeanor if they choose to try and talk trash while playing an online game. I usually will try to avoid trashtalkers, however, if one approaches and starts in with me, he will get it as well.

I'm 25, and I'm beginning to realize that I'm an old cat compared to some of the young teenage twirps playing the game today.

My suggestion, if someone talks trash to you, ignore them. Chances are they're kids and we all know what its like to be young and obnoxious. I try to give em the benefit of the doubt. Or, tell them to keep hiding behind their monitor, cause essentially, thats what they're doing. They use that monitor as a safeguard.

Little twats

Archived