Home

Favorite Vehicles from Star Wars Universe

AgentSmith

Which Fighter is Cooler, The X-Wing or Naboo Starfighter  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which Fighter is Cooler, The X-Wing or Naboo Starfighter

• X-Wing
    • Naboo StarFighter

Out of the poll choices I choose the X-wing. (Though nice chrome finish on the Naboo N1 starfighter.)

My favorite Star Wars vehicles are:

- Incom T65 X Wing

- Delta 7 Aethersprite Jedi Starfighter

- Millenium Falcon (YT1300)

- Super Star Destroyer

- Swoop bike (I don't know why but it seems more practical to get around than an AT-AT or AT-TE)

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, I got another question for discussion. I already posted a thread about everyones favorite characters, and now I'll talk about Favorite Star Wars Vehicles.

:naboo::vsd::racer::slave:

My Favorite 5 vehicles are as follows (not in any order)

[*]Darth MAuls Speeder Bike

[*]B-Wing

[*]Jawa Desert Transport Tank/Barge Thing

[*]Boba Fett's Slave one ship

[*]The Rebel Medic Ship in The Empire Strikes Back (At the end of the movie)

[/list=1] What are your favorite vehicles, or which one would u most like to drive> Oh yeah!!! 0-Lightspeed in 2 seconds ! LOL

Take the poll up top^Do u think the X-Wing or Naboo StarFighter is cooler. I'm guessing the :x-wing: will win by a landslide, but who knows.

C ya,:speeder:

Originally posted by Father Torque

Hey, dude, this poll seems very legitimate to me, why are u slamming it? And about Yoda, while he is the coolest character in Star Wars, he certainly does not fall under the category of a motor vehicle! Insults not welcome online man!

:mad:

Father Torque,:jawa

dude you haven't been here long enough to realise why yoda has to be on all polls, second the poll has two options... thats not a good poll when it comes to all vehicles in star wars. Thirdly, lighten up... about 70% of my posts are half serious and mostly simply me trying to get to 1000 posts.:)

A super star destroyer would rock, its the size of a small country.

I'd fit it up with a biodome for growing certain plants that may not be readily available except perhaps from jabba the hutt (know what i mean). You could become totally self sufficient and wander off into the depths of space, and you wouldnt have to worry about space pirates, the thing is armed to the teeth, nobody would dare!!!:vsd:

Archived