Home

Favorate Lucasarts classic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me, my fav is Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis specifically the Mac Talky version. See the Poll thread for my reasoning if you are interested. I thought the voice acting was nearly perfect (Mr. Ford doing the voice-over would have made it perfect).

How about all your favorate Lucas classics?

1) Maniac Mansion

2) Zak Mckracken and the Alien Mindbenders

3) Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

4) Loom

5) The Secret of Monkey Island

6) Monkey Island 2: LeChucks Revange

7) Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

8) Sam and Max: Hit the Road

9) Maniac Mansion 2: Day of the Tentacle

10) Full Thottle

11) The Dig

12) Outlaws

13) The Curce of Monkey Island

14) Escape from Monkey Island

15) Grim Fandango

Originally posted by ibballin

i think we can all agree monkey island was a good game.

also i dont know if its considered a classic yet but star wars jedi powerbattles was a good game

No. It sucked. It was boring and repetitive. It was good for the first few minutes.

Originally posted by Jem

scabb, which one did you think sucked? monkey island or but star wars jedi powerbattles?

Monkey Island ruled and was great fun.

As for star wars jedi powerbattles, I never heard of that one.

Star Wars Jedi Power Battles, of course.

HELL YEAH!

I restarted playing the game no so long ago, I had to take a pause because of my vacation. I am currently chasing that trator Harkov, I can't wait until I get back on playing the game and get my hands on that filthy scum.

The top 5 LucasArts classic games:

1. Monkey Island 2. - Guybrush is back! Now with beard :)

2. Moneky Island 1. - Monkey Island, the first game in the series that would change the game history.

3. Full Thottle. - LucasArts prove that action scenes can work out very good in adventure games.

4. Grim Fandango. - One of LucasArts first 3D Adv games. With a gripping sotry, great grapichs and jazzy feeling, LucasArts proved that adventure game could work out jsut as good in 3D as in 2D.

5. Indiana Jones: The fate of atlantis. - The first adventure game I ever played (on my step dads old mac). Absolutley the best game with a film hero in it.

I don't play much games. But when it comes to adventure games I must play them or I'll go crazy :D

Archived