Home

Where do you guys play?

zerowingzero

I use the same name (ToppDog), & I play on "Red Hand {RH}" servers, or "Darkside DUEL" servers most of the time. Although, I've been playing on Darkside Duel servers more often lately because they have more maps. They both have lots of really good players & the pings are usually pretty fast.

I always go by SkinWalker and usually play FFA servers with low ping. But there are a couple that I *do* like, one of them being the JK Map Server and another being one that has "Jedi Adept" in the name... that's one of my favs because you have to basically choose one or two force powers to use (jump/absorb, absorb/throw, etc).

There's another that I like and have in my Favorites, but I can't remember the name. The admin is "Techno????" something or other and isn't always up. I played his server back in May when I first started with JK2 and he was very helpful in showing me a few things.... search for "Techno" and you'll find him if he's up.

SkinWalker

My pref. is SO NF Duel

Yes, the low ping also lures me often :) Mainly I play these servers and since their pingz vary somewhat I won't try to list them...

Besides that I visit the "not so arrogant anymore" Darkside servers and ANY server running the PADHALL map :)

Oh, I wish some more servers would run the "kamino landing platform" ....

I most always play NF SO Duel. I like a place with a diversity of maps. When they just play the same ones over and over again, it gets boring.

Say it with me "change is good! :D

I like the Darkside Duel and the Red Hand servers. But I will play any server that has a cool vibe and that don't allow bad attitudes.

And low ping is good :)

Peace:cool:

I like HFB SO NF 1.04 FFA server. Great competition, great people on the server. Always find an admin on. Used to like going to Darkside Duels, but last 2x ive gone i get accused of scripting a blue lunge by admins who say they have a 'secret' way of looking at the server (which is bs because it wasnt scripted, and sounds rediculous).

Those 2 are the only ones i play regularly.

Can find me as [*HS*]Machine

I duel on my clan server.

It's the "Sword of Damocles" 1.04 NF saber only pure dueling server, where I'm also an Admin.

IP: 207.115.25.57:28070

It's a very popular server and unfortunately there's usually a waiting list (except for SofD clan members).

Jade :p

Archived