Home

Funniest Death

Darth_Mauled

this isnt that funny but here it goes. this one time in mp I was throwing detinators at this guy. he was a little far so I threw them diagnal. I was about to throw my last one when he forced pushed it so it fell right on my head and blew me back right on top off a trip mine. it killed me dead.

Originally posted by Darth_Mauled

Hey,what is the funniest death that you have seen when playing in Mp or Sp. I remember one time me and my friend were playing Sp..and i forced pulled a stormtrooper and he came flying right into me and killed me. We were laughing our asses off!

''

you and your friend where playing single player???????????????

Lol, I've been the victim of a double grip way too many times to count. Here's mine.

In SP, I was playing the Doomgiver shields mission where you have to run across that gigantic pipe with the energized spinning rings around it. If you touch the rings, you vaporize. At the end of the pipe, after you kill the reborn, a bunch of stormtroopers come out and shoot at you from the platform. I started force pulling them off the ledge and onto the rings (or just off the platform to their deaths), and one of them ran into me when I force pulled him, knocking me backwards into a ring and vaporizing me. The stormtrooper then tumbled off the pipe to his death. Argh!

Originally posted by 00M-187

''

you and your friend where playing single player???????????????

Maybe he meant his friend was watching him. I'm not sure.

One of my great moments was in SP, this rodian came running at

me so i quickly executed a saber spin and cut him in half.

his upper half left his bottem half and his bottem half got shot

by one of the other rodians with the gun that disenegrates

you and his bottem half disenegrated while his top half landed

on my shoe. It was pretty funny.

Hummm.....this is one of the better questions I've come across!:)

I think the funniest death that I experienced in Mp was when me and my friend were dueling:lsduel: and we ran at each other and somehow kicked each other at the same time and we both fell of the platform. ( in Warring Factions!) We were cracking up so hard as we taunted each other during our fall down into the pit of doom. It was a double kill! Makes you think though.

C ya, :holosid:

This was in the mp of JK1, we were playing an add on level at the zone [wretched hive of scum and villany] my friend attached 30 sequence charges onto a wall. I decided to run into them. I ran and just before they went off I jumped. They went off and killed me. My body flew about 70 feet backwards and skimmed across the ground a bit.

I was playing jedi vs merc on bespin air vents, as a merc. So with about 4 kills to go before i win the match ( :D ), I notice all the Jedi are grouped up on the highest catwalk so I load up my 10 trip mines and run strait acrost the catwalk droping mines left and right. And when I go to the end (Miracal that no one pushed or pulled me) I turned around an noticed no one behind me (And all my trip mines were triped), but 10 secs later it had 6 or 7 "JediBlah Blah Blah was thrown to his doom by Seraphim". I just had to laugh after that.

Agreed, an unusually thought-provoking question/poll thingy. Well posted.

I've seen more death than most, in my time. Mooh. I've seen men try to kick people, miss, and fall to their gory doom hundreds of feet below. I've seen people DFA off cliffs. I've seen people activate traps before happily and obliviously running straight into them. I've seen people set precarious and intricate networks of trip mines and detpacks, before someone (usually me,) pushes them into the middle of them.

As for my most ignominious death, weell.

FF Guns FFA, in Raven. There was a guy wearing Reborn over in the corner, who had obviously just started playing the game, as he's madly slashing at thin air with light-stance... while standing still. At the time, I was going for a century, so I thought seriously about shooting him... but then my old companion honour appeared, and so I left him alone. He just spins around in a little circle, as I go for the ammo in the next rooms. Okay. A little while later, I'm running through the same room, and I'm attacked by two guys at once. I shoot the nearest guy with my flechette while in mid-air, and the blast throws me across the room, with very little of my health left.

Guess where I land. Uh-huh. On Mr. Reborn's sabre, while he's waving it around. I was utterly mortified that I'd managed to somehow get killed by the newbie who had done nothing but stand still the entire match.

That's the last time I leave someone, with ANY weapon at all, alive. Murrr.

:mad:

I didn't die in this so sue me.

I was dueling my bro on the highest point of ffa_bespin. We jump charged each other and I cut him in half anime style. Half his body landed near me and the other half fell where he would had landed normally (about 50 feet away.) :) It was great!

This was absolutely hilarious. I wasn't involved in it since I was in spectator mode, but still, I cracked up.

In an FFA server in Nar Shadaa streets, one guy gripped another guy. As he prepared to drop him off the ledge, the other guy gripped him, starting a double grip. They both found themselves in a deadlock. If either let go they'd fall to their deaths. Then, another guy happened along and started gripping one of them. That guy was gripped by a fourth guy, and this continued up to six guys in a matter of seconds!

But then the first guy's grip wore off and they all fell to their doom. W00T!

ùy favorite kill was in mp on ffa_yavin this guy was following me around the map and shooting missiles at me .i strafed around so no missile hit me (he couldnt lock :-)) i sent back his last missile with push it turned back and killed him!

A friend of mine, playing single player, was at the point when you get the lightsaber. Then he was going to cut the cords of the blocks which hold down the door. He jumps, throws his saber and cuts the cord and somehow he ended up beneath the falling block.

OUCH!!

On NS Streets in SP, i spawned Desann and Luke for a duel... After a while Luke did the yellow finisher and hit Desann and killed him, but instead of landing victorious, he missed the platform they were standing on and fell all the way down....

Just today playing ladder2.

Against desann, fight fight, mnage to ditch luke off an edge (YA, took awhile)

so just desann and me. fight fight, desann pushed me STRAIGHT DOWN (We were both sumping around alot) didn't hurt, but I was laying on the ground. desann walked up and got "Pathetic" out, just as Kyle got up. no sooner did the word "Pathetic" leave desanns mouth, then Kyles saber slashed him in half. (i did nothing! Desann just stood in the wrong place!)

Archived