Home

Funniest Death

Darth_Mauled

One time in SP i spawned a whole bunch of Desanns and a luke and fought against them. Luke manaaged not even to be pushed or pulled by the desanns and was victorious but i spawned a stormtrooepr earlier in the levle and he managed to pop otta nowhere and shoot luke once in the foot and luke falls off a ledge to his doom, it was PATHETIC.

Oh man this might be hard to believe but.

I was playing on a EP1 server at a friends house with both of us on a high speen connection. I was playing as Darth Maul and he was palying as Qui-gon. It was in the Naboo Reactor Core and my friend attacked me in the pit area "where Darth Maul died" and I killed him useing a light back stab. We were breaking in tears as it was, but then someone playing as Obi-won came in and killed me! and push my body down the hole. The only thing that didn't match the movies was my arm fell off, I didn't get cut in half.:)

Oh man this might be hard to believe but.

I was playing on a EP1 server at a friends house with both of us on a high speen connection. I was playing as Darth Maul and he was palying as Qui-gon. It was in the Naboo Reactor Core and my friend attacked me in the pit area "where Darth Maul died" and I killed him useing a light back stab. We were breaking in tears as it was, but then someone playing as Obi-won came in and killed me! and push my body down the hole. The only thing that didn't match the movies was my arm fell off, I didn't get cut in half.:)

You want to know something funny?

Go to yavin_temple in SP and use the npc spawn code to make jedi in the room were Luke and Kyle talk. Use noclip to get in there without setting the cinamatic off. Make reborns,jedi,and a desann. Turn notarget on and go to the cinamatic.

This is so funny sometimes Kyle is getting gripped by Desann and he still talks too! If you realy want make it even better put some grans in. One time I saw Kyle fly up to the ceiling.

oh boy the funniest deaths.

here's mine. i was in SP, which map i dont remember, but there were a bunch of cargo boxes laying in the middle of no where, i was hiding behind it while facing 20 some trooper on the other side. somehow i was i pressing the wrong button and did a wall-walk on the box. i walked around the three boxes and landed in front of the trooper. as u know u can do anything during a wall walk, all i heard was "you rebel scum!" blast, blast, and the next thing i was toasted by the rifles.

:mob:

I like to spawn NPCs at wrong places... in the bar at Nar Shadaa i spawned some rebels before talking to the bartender. The rebels started shotting at all the grans, weequays, and rodians without them even care! Then i spawned some stormies to make a real gunfight. Then when i talked to the bartender it also was very funny when the bartender just stood there polishing a drinking glass while Kyle was shouting at him and it was a huge battle in the background!

id have to say the funniest death i have ever seen would have to be when on the ep1 map where obi quigon and maul were fighting the big long crooswalk thing above the floor...me and this dude were choking each other and we were about to fall off and this other guy comes along and kills us both with lightning!

my best would be when , in ep1, there were like 10 guys all fighting fairly honorably and nobody was dieing when sum n00b comes in and says ( how do i use force ? ) so i tell him and he is still for a moment....... before you know it there is lightning everywhere and about 10 jedis all get pissed of at spammer so start spamming..... dominoe effect........ and im left just sitting there laughing

Me- And thats How You Do a DFA.

N00b- So wait, I Can do this twice in a row?

Me- Well if you wanted to you could keep doing it forever just get your timing right and you'll do great.

N00b- So If i do this over and over its still a one hit kill?

Me- Well...Um..Yea...but you dont want to do that.

N00b- Why not?

Me- Your just spaming. In duels you should do more then rely on just one move.

N00b- STFU lets fight now.

(30 dfas later)

Noob was killed by seraphim

N00b- Wtf Happend?

Seraphim- Ummm...you kinda just spamed one move over and over agian.

N00b- But How the F*%$ did you dodge those.

Seraphim- Umm... its not really that hard and the pause at the end really makes it easy to hit you.

N00b Disconnected

This actually happend too. Its funny cause after some people learn a new move they tend to over use it.

This guy was just disturbing.

I connected to a duel server. It was running duel_pit with one other guy in the server. As I bow on one side of the shallow hole in the center, this guy leaps across the whole and DFAs me!

Deciding not to flame him just yet, I just say "Grr..." and let it slide. After I respawn, the dumbass does the exact same thing! At this point I got pissed. The following dialogue ensued...

Me: WTF are you doing?!

Guy: MUAHHAHAHA! PWNED N00B!

Me: I'm the noob? What do you think you are?

Guy: U R GH3Y, U GH3Y N00B!

Me: What are you on?

Guy: I'M ON GH3Y N00B!!! BAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Me: WTF?

At that point I disconnected and found another server. I had experienced a n00b in its purest form. It was hilarious, but disturbing.

I like to spawn NPCs at wrong places... in the bar at Nar Shadaa i spawned some rebels before talking to the bartender. The rebels started shotting at all the grans, weequays, and rodians without them even care! Then i spawned some stormies to make a real gunfight. Then when i talked to the bartender it also was very funny when the bartender just stood there polishing a drinking glass while Kyle was shouting at him and it was a huge battle in the background!

Should've taken a screenshot of it.

Me: WTF are you doing?!

Guy: MUAHHAHAHA! PWNED N00B!

Me: I'm the noob? What do you think you are?

Guy: U R GH3Y, U GH3Y N00B!

Me: What are you on?

Guy: I'M ON GH3Y N00B!!! BAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Me: WTF?

At that point I disconnected and found another server. I had experienced a n00b in its purest form. It was hilarious, but disturbing.

Must've been the zone.

I love going on the massuri temple (sorry if spelt wrong) and doing the super jump (the one where you can go across the entire level in a double jump) it looks damn good. Anyway, a group of us often do the super jump then kill ourselfs at the right point trying to aim it so we land as close to the center of the duel square as possible.

It looks so funny raining dead jedi down there. Really, if you know what the super jump looks like (its funny enough) then you can imagine what 4 jedis dieing mid flight into the center of the map looks like!

I thinking of making a map with a big dart board on the floor there and you could get points for how close your dead boddy lies to the middle! (even better if a mod does the points for you, but I not that good!)

Anyway, thats it.

Originally posted by SnailFace

It looks so funny raining dead jedi down there. Really, if you know what the super jump looks like (its funny enough) then you can imagine what 4 jedis dieing mid flight into the center of the map looks like!

I thinking of making a map with a big dart board on the floor there and you could get points for how close your dead boddy lies to the middle! (even better if a mod does the points for you, but I not that good!)

Anyway, thats it.

LMAO! Jesus, man...that's so sick! :D :D

LETS SAY YOU WANT TO SPAWN LUKE,

1) You go to console by typing "shift" + "~".

2) Then you turn cheats on. either by typing "helpusobi1" or "devmap" either work in SP as I have found.

3) Type "npc spawn luke" (without the quotation marks)

Then there he is. Standing in front of you. make sure you don't do this while next to a wall or looking down or something..because you can spawn them into a wall and they won't move. There is a list of NPCs somewhere in this forum.

Funny times

I used to go into the level "pit" in SP and spawn luke and a bunch of reborn and have Saber realistic combat on 3. We would hack through about 50 of them before we would get killed. But then I add more jedi and would have about 7 jedi vs 18 reborn.. (fps sucked sometimes, but not bad in 'pit') then we got done killing most of the reborn except one...and he was not facing me.

I forced pulled him to me while his back was turned...little did I know that there was Jeditrainer right in front of him and he came flying at me. the reborn was pulled in my saber and flew off in two pieces while jedi trainer also went into my saber having his head cut off. As most of you know, if you kill a fellow jedi...you will be killed by any "allies" around you. So 5 jedi turned to me and all i heard was "Whos side are you on" and then a bunch of "argh!!" Luke got to me first, my head was off in a second and then my legs and my torso...then luke was taken on by the other 4 and and so on until the last two jedis killed each other. The jedi2 killing JediF and that dead jediF's lightsaber, still on, fell into her killer....all dead...histerical to watch.

but the fights were awesome...

Hmmm when I got killed by a Shadowtrooper who knocked my saber into my own face. Since I had slomo deaths on, I could savor the image of my own "suicide".

Also when I was playing "The Ladder" the Brown Jedi Reborn sliced me in half with g_saberrealisticcombat cheat on... My head and both arms popped off. You don't see that in MP do you? :).

Another time while playing the ladder: As a Reborn killed me my still activated saber dropped on his leg and killed him at the same time. Must've been low health :/.

Others: My friend forcepulled me in the middle of my Medium Finisher, killing him instantly...

In the Ladder SP Scenario, I stood near the Porthole that was instant death (sucked you out and killed you) and Darth Vader (boss) force jumped to meet me, but got sucked out and it was another instant win. The first time it worked I didn't know what the hell happened.

The funniest death that ever happened when I was playing was when my friend and I were playing. I put some charges on the ground (this was in JK1) near a rock that you could use force throw with. I set them up all around it then later on my friend was running around trying to hit me and walked into them blowing them up and sending the rock way up into the air. About ten seconds later when were dueling this big rock falls out of nowhere right on his head killing him instantly. Best thing that ever happened in that game.

Ive had a few funny ones. Here are a few:

Does everyone remember the scene in the matrix where they are both firing the guns, while holding onto each other? Well, on one of the bespin levels (or something, i dont know, it has a pathway with another long pathway under it, kinda making a T) me and my friend were running around each other, firing, and missing by inches every time. then we both just stopped, and force pushed at the same time. we fell, but as we fell, i shot him in mid air, killing him, and then shot at the catwalk, killing another unsuspecting person that happened to be looking at me over the edge.

Another one was in MP as well. I managed to set up on a walkway a bunch of trip mines that looked like a tic tac toe board. Then i acted as bait and got someone to chase me. as they got to me, i started shooting at them, and they ran backwards into the tic tac toe board, blowing it up, killing themself and the two people fighting with bryar pistols who had figured out "oh $#!t, its a trap!". they all died, and i got shoved off of the roof by some random guy that snuck up behind me.

Archived