Home

Nobody playing jk2 anymore

jigahus

For the past couple of months playing I can definately say that more and more people are NOT playing jk2 online. 2 months ago i found most servers populated but now most of them are empty and if they are populated, the number of people are below what they were 2 months ago. Whatever it may be, from the current patches, spammers, or boredom, it's a dam shame for this game.

Beaches

Yeah, i remember a couple of days before the release there wore like, 30 servers, then when it released there wore like 400, and later grew to around 800, and now theres like 200, top 300.

Edit: it was when the 1.03 patch was released that it dropped from 800 to 200-300.

I thought it was cause they wore updating their servers, but they never came up again =/

Back then, i could choose from like 100 server with good ping and everything, now i got like 5 to maybe 10 good servers

Edit2:

They should really go back to the way it used to be, before 1.03 cause i have alot of friends who stopped playing it after that patch, out of 5, only 2 of us kept playing it.

Edit3: ahh...crap, i miss those days now :)

Originally posted by Kin Lun Phoenix

Also maybe because of WarCraft3 came out. Everyone is plying that now

W3 sux big llama balls. It's just another RTS game with outdated graphics like NWN. How old are those graphics 3 years old? That's like ancient history. Ooo look at the polygon count on each character a whopiing 12 polygons. Sheesh I got tree chunks that are more chunky then those freakin W3 characters.

Must say that im a great Fan of Game...was before the patches came out!!Only some NB post ohh they kill me with DFA or they kill me with backstab and the Makers go and patches the game bad and bader!!Must say that for all this moves that kills NB there is a counter move but they have to learn it!!So now the game suckxx and i hope they make the mistake theyve done unhappend!!Patch it back so that there is again Fun to play the game!!And to all the crying NB:Learn to Play before crying out some kind of s h i t !!!

W3 sux big llama balls. It's just another RTS game with outdated graphics like NWN. How old are those graphics 3 years old? That's like ancient history. Ooo look at the polygon count on each character a whopiing 12 polygons. Sheesh I got tree chunks that are more chunky then those freakin W3 characters.

First of all, NWN and WC3 are the 2 greatest games out there, guaranteed. Just because you can't figure them out doesn't mean you have to put them down. I would have no problem whooping you with my Ranger 10/Rogue 2/Wizard 8 in NWN or bum rush you with orcs. Then again, you wouldn't know because you have to put down before you play. STFU and go back in your hole.

i agree, warcraft3 and nwn are the two best games i've played this year by far. i pity the poor person who only plays a game if it has the best graphics out, it's gotta be the most boring way of playing i can think of. play for the gaming, not the way it looks. besides, constant cutting-edge graphics means more money upgrading computer, which i hate.

but i do think that warcraft three has seriously eroded the jk2 player base :(

WC3 is funnnn!!!! I can feel the mods in progress already (thinks to himself) yeah!

JK2 is just boring, same god damn thing over and over again, of course people are going to get bored of it, I'm just waiting for the mods to comeout (and being on a TC myself, DBU), that's all we can do to save it, is to put our hope into mods and tcs

yea, its true

the patches make it very crappy. i still play jk2 but only in 1.03 though i got 1.04 also. in 1.03 u need to have skill to perform the moves, but now in 1.04 evrybody is just running around slashing their sabers joping to hit something.

i hope lucas fixes the crappy 1.04, cause were running low on 1.03 servers and i dont wanne play 1.04

Ive seen nothing but good from 1.04. Like spnning while doing backstab/backsweep, obviously a bug and not intended by the designers.

I like the fact that backstab damage has been nerfed because it forces assfighters to stop running backwards.

At first I didnt like the fact that you couldnt do a blue stance lunge in the air, but I got used to it. Other than that..everything seems pretty much the same as 1.03, dont know why people would not like it.

Originally posted by Rad Blackrose

First of all, NWN and WC3 are the 2 greatest games out there, guaranteed. Just because you can't figure them out doesn't mean you have to put them down. I would have no problem whooping you with my Ranger 10/Rogue 2/Wizard 8 in NWN or bum rush you with orcs. Then again, you wouldn't know because you have to put down before you play. STFU and go back in your hole.

Quiet you whore. I'm an 18th level Paladin in NWN beat the game and I will kill you. So you put down (whatever that meant) and I'll bum rush you with Dwarves. And why did you waste 2 levels on roque. Might as well go for level 10 wizard you dumb arse. So YOU STFU and go back to your cave you freakin TROLL!!

Originally posted by hef humanhorny

Wenn Du irgendwann einmal in der Lage bist , Sätze auf Deutsch perfekt zu formulieren dann darfst Du irgendwen auch maßregeln!!Ansonsten nur soviel: Streng Dich einfach etwas an Du NB Heuler Du!;-))

I believe this says something to the effect that maybe when you can learn to speak german, then you can tell him how bad his english is.

Dont quote me on this

Originally posted by Admiral Derski

I believe this says something to the effect that maybe when you can learn to speak german, then you can tell him how bad his english is.

Dont quote me on this

Sorry for quoting you above but I just wanted to thank you. I really thought he had problems in English when he posted that garbled message.

Originally posted by Robrob

Graphics are not everything, gameplay is much more important.

Not everyone is mesmerized by shiny things.

Archived