Home

Metroid: Samus Aran WIP

__CKY__

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DrakkenVII

w00t!

Does this mean your giving her the 2d shaders like homer for q3?

Thats mint guy.

No, that was just a bit of code to help out psynex. I might use that, if I have time.

I did however talk Toonces into helping me out with getting her in game.

Didn't mean to confuse the others in this thread. Thank you Kman for posting that info there for me. I did end up coming across a small tut on that by pure coincidence about an hour after I posted that question. Your approach is sliiiiiiiightly different so I'll have to experiment. Thanks again.

Im not a fan of game cube..

Or nintendo as a whole for that matter..

I'm not buying a gamecube just for one game

(which would be metroid prime XD)

IMHO MEtroid and Zelda are the only on-going reasons nintendo still makes any money.. The majority of their other games can be bought on other systems or are just plain childish..

Sorry a little off topic on my part there Kman.

Another update as the deadline approaches:

Toonces has gotten a working version of her in-game, and I have gotten the shaders all set up. I just need to finish the skins, get the sounds in there, and set up the bots, and she'll be out the door (unless I forgot about something).

Thanks for the update.

IMHO MEtroid and Zelda are the only on-going reasons nintendo still makes any money

Nintendo makes just as much as the rest of the companies. Though Metroid and Zelda are some of their bigger sellers. One thing is also Nintendo bought out the rights for the next 5 Resident Evil games from Capcom I think. Anyways we should get back on topic.

Actually, you should have stayed on topic, and not replied to his out of topic comment. If you want to talk about Nintendo start a thread in the General forums, or better yet, browse through the ign forums and if you think what they are all talking about is rational, and has any sort of semblance to being serious, by all means commit yourself to a sanitarium.

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy and excited so today is friend release sunday night or monday cuz a sunday release would be smashing im gonna go look at old pictures u posted and btw

is the mask see threw to the face?

That was pretty incoherent. I don't understand at all what you were trying to say.

KMan, are you going to have that slashing-type sound when she jumps? Is that even a possibility? I'm not sure which events have sound, so...

O yeah sorry i got happy that the release

is right around the corner i wont ever be be happy again ok? i will post flameing instead jeez was gonna say something nice about something u did but u wont stop sooo

back on topic

What kind of sounds will u get dont recall samus talking that much

I tried to PM you so that I could handle this privately, but your inbox is full. Out of respect for KMan though I won't talk about it here.

Since u brought that up yo KMan i havee no PM's in my box and its been like that for weeks i haven't got a PM in a while cuz it says its full but i have NOTHING in there....

Have you tried clearing your outbox as well? There's not just an inbox...

Archived