Home

Metroid: Samus Aran WIP

__CKY__

skiner: stop with the off-topic posts, please. As far as I have seen, 99% of your posts have been either offtopic or repeating themselves over and over. Enough.

All others: as for closing this thread....well, it's KMan's thread, so there no point in doing it. I will leave it to his judgement.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Matt-Liell Arroblade

its a gameboy advance game that is coming out qith metroid prime!

Its been out since thursday and i 've been playin it. I thought it would be a clone of super metroid; like the Super Mario Advances Games, but its a whole new game i believe

Evertime someone posted one off topic post you are always there to say "Lets stay on topic guys" like your a fag. And Kman post stuff about the Metroid games and you never say "Lets stay on topic guys".

And I love the model Kman and Metroid Fusion!!!! :p

Originally posted by Kururin

Evertime someone posted one off topic post you are always there to say "Lets stay on topic guys" like your a fag. And Kman post stuff about the Metroid games and you never say "Lets stay on topic guys".

And your flame is on topic?

This thread is already having problems. Just drop it. Use the PM if you want to flame me.

Relax. If there's been no news posted, that usually means there's no news to post.

Seeing as how the model is just about at the release state, I don't imagine there would be much news between now and then other than, "It's been released."

So chill. Have a drink. :drink3::cheers:

And wait patiently like the rest of us.

Originally posted by the_Beast

i don't want to spoil anyoes enthousiasme but, shouldn't the shoulders and torso be bigger, and the head smaller ?

Yeah i totally agree with that. I am, like pretty much everyone else here, a big Metroid fan. The skining is awesome but the head should be smaller and the shoulder pads and stuff bigger. Other then that its great. I know i could never do as good of a job as him. I think some good reference pics could be found at http://www.metroid.com or if you buy Metroid Prime, there are some good shots of Samus. :) BUT GREAT MODEL. CAN'T WAIT!!!! :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by TheWhiteRaider

I just hope it does not take to much longer.

same here but i think Kman is tired of hearing it from us!:rolleyes: he will release it when he is ready guys! if he isnt posting updates its cause there is nothing to update which means its almost done! be patient my young padawans!

I'm really sorry for the long wait. I'm just struggleing mightly with the deformations on the arms. I'm attempting a very progressive weighting rig right now that giving me confidence we'll be finished soon. I'll have a new glm out to KMan tonight for testing :)

Not too much longer guys, bear with me

It's come a long way and since I saw a screen on the polycount forums of the shaders in a low-lit area of the map, I can't wait to rip open the pak to learn from it. ;) Kman, please don't take offense to that. I'll definately use it in game, but there is so much more for me to awe at.

Toonces, you're a busy bee. I saw that JK2 was released for gamecube not too long ago; what happened to the post you were going to put up about the community models in the console version? I'd go rent it to find out, but it's too much work to unlock characters for which I could just go download. I'd rather just read a write-up. Sorry to go off topic sllightly, but it stears away from the...."I want this now or my legs will fall off!" posts.

I'm still going to do it, I just have to compile a list of everybody from here who has stuff in the game. The short list I have right now is KMan, Arco, Myself, Spacemonkey, Sithlord-II, Cheshire, Garik, Luuke, and Grafox. Those are the names I reconise from the credits, but there are a few names I'm not sure on and I didn't want to leave anybody out so I held off a bit. It'll be on the front page within a day or so :)

Archived