Home

Metroid: Samus Aran WIP

__CKY__

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oops, I think something happened.

Somewhere in the world, someone had a breakthough (or sat down and did something for more than 10 minutes.) Sources say: canceled trip to South Dakota, had something to do with it...

In other News:

it's been 6 months since my virginity grew back. (You either get the Pizza or the Chinese food - you don't get both.)

...Here's KMan with the weather:;)

oops, I think something happened.

Somewhere in the world, someone had a breakthough (or sat down and did something for more than 10 minutes.) Sources say: canceled trip to South Dakota, had something to do with it...

In other News:

it's been 6 months since my virginity grew back. (You either get the Pizza or the Chinese food - you don't get both.)

...Here's KMan with the weather:

what?

• 1 month later...

The last time I spoke to KMan, I had Samus working perfectly.

All he has to do is tweak it, make skins, icons and release it.

But it's very possible that he actually has a life and got caught up in other (more important) things...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by MadCow1989

Could you calm down Clone... This is a WIP Wip's take time if you dont like it go of this topic for a while and come back later to see if there are any updates instead of posting each day *IS IT DONE????!!!* *PLEASE HURRY!!!*

its anoyying oke?

I made Mario in a week of non-stop work, or week and a half, somewhere along those lines.

Just don't be lazy as all, no offence to kman and his cool samus model of course.

I just have nothing better to do.

G

Archived