Home

Metroid: Samus Aran WIP

__CKY__

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, the model is not dead. There is no such thing. You all need to be patient. I will post before Metroid Prime is released with the link to d/l the model.

I've been busy lately with work, school, other models & skins, and playing Metroid Fusion.

Sry for this being off topic but...

I might get Metroid Prime not sure but right now i am trying to finish Super Mario Sunshine and Star Fox Adventures. I hate Star Fox right now because you have to press a rapidly to push MuscleFoot into this pit. grrrrrr im pissed off!!!!

Please dont reply to this cause i dont want Kman to get angry at any off topic posts but i just had to get it out of my system. :D

Sry Kman :D

PM me or AIM: BFett101 to talk about it. or help me :D

Originally posted by TheWhiteRaider

Oh please spare us Kman. At least could you tell us a percentage?

Lay off a bit. Your last 3 posts have been asking the exact same thing. KMan's been crystal clear about when there'll be updates and pictures, so just be patient and stop nagging him about something he's already answered.

Was that a hint at a series-hype release (releasing Samus for JK2 the same day that Metroid Prime and Metroid Fusion)? That's a good idea, but you'd need to hury; I think the games are coming next week!

On a side note, and slightly off topic...Kman I read a post on Polycount in the Invader Zim thread where you mentioned some sort of dual-lighting/environ-map(?) shader to give it a more cartoony look. If you don't mind could you explain that a bit more, maybe show some code because it could be very useful to me. I didn't want to put this here but didn't really know how else to ask other then siging for a n00b account at polycount.

models/players/modelname/texname

{

cull disable //if needed

{

map models/players/modelname/texname.tga

rgbGen identityLighting //full bright model that will not have any map lighting info applied

}

{

clampmap models/players/modelname/toon.tga

blendfunc filter // will act as the lighting info

rgbGen identityLighting

tcGen environment //moves with angle of view

}

}

And for the toon effect, I have used these before.

Toon Texture

Archived