Home

Metroid: Samus Aran WIP

__CKY__

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be released the week of November 18th, 2002. Is that good enough? Heh.

On a side note, (I can actually talk about this, now) Jedi Outcast for the XBox and Gamecube will be featuring extra MP models that can be unlocked. One of them is going to be Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus, which I had a great time working on. Just wanted to 'pimp' that out as well. There are some other good community models that are going to be in there as well.

heh, I'm actually going to put a little news announcement on JKII.net the day the game comes out. In addition to KMan, there is work from many others like Arco, spacemonkey, sithlord-II, and even myself :D There are a few more people as well

Anyway, I gotta get back to rigging so you can get out this great model :)

Originally posted by Toonces

heh, I'm actually going to put a little news announcement on JKII.net the day the game comes out. In addition to KMan, there is work from many others like Arco, spacemonkey, sithlord-II, and even myself :D There are a few more people as well

Anyway, I gotta get back to rigging so you can get out this great model :)

I take it Yoda won't be included? also it's a pity they'll miss out on Anakin, Mace, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon as well.

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

Expected it to be out when i got home im home now...u guys still hard at work?

Well... I'm AT work right now. But I wouldn't call it hard work. Heh. Don't worry though, as soon as she's done, she's going straight up for download.

Archived