Home

Metroid: Samus Aran WIP

__CKY__

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome work K-Man. This model is going to be a great early jk2 christmas gift!:)

Be patient everyone, the more time that K-Man and Toonces take tweaking the model means the more time they are working on the model meaning the better Samus is going to look in-game. Awesome work guys, I really appreciate it!:)

Originally posted by Dark Warrior

Awesome work K-Man. This model is going to be a great early jk2 christmas gift!:)

Be patient everyone, the more time that K-Man and Toonces take tweaking the model means the more time they are working on the model meaning the better Samus is going to look in-game. Awesome work guys, I really appreciate it!:)

I agree. THIS IS GOING TO BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a pic of all of em. (Escuse the Katana. I didn't mean

to have that pk3 in the base folder)

samus16.jpg

In case you noticed the same camera angle as the last one,

it's because you can't see the horrible tearing going on in the

joint between the shoulder pad and bicep. Once we fix all of

that, she'll be out the door.

That guy is extremly annoying anyone agree with me something is posted and all he posts are exactly the SAME thing i think its annoying =/

Also kman those skins look gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

i think that empizises my love for it :p good luck finishing this baby kman btw ur obiwan ep2 rules

btw yadu a release maybe tommrow or friday sounds good cuz all u gotta really do it weight it or move the bone or something that like different so it doesnt loook knasty

You know whats annoying (no offence, of course, just CC on your posting) Hellfire, do you use commas, periods, or anything? I think if you did, it would make it much easier to read and understand your posts :D and KMan, those skins..... WOW. Nice job!

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

That guy is extremly annoying anyone agree with me something is posted and all he posts are exactly the SAME thing i think its annoying =/

Also kman those skins look gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

i think that empizises my love for it :p good luck finishing this baby kman btw ur obiwan ep2 rules

btw yadu a release maybe tommrow or friday sounds good cuz all u gotta really do it weight it or move the bone or something that like different so it doesnt loook knasty

Hey I have been sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for this model. Metriod is one of the first games I ever played and I have played almost all of the games(And beat them with in the best time. A.K.A. Samus out side of her suit.) And besides if you want to go on about me do PM me so we do not fill up Kman's thread.

Holy crap... thats perfection!

I 2nd, 3rd, and 4th that. :D

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

SHUT THE HELL UP PLEASE u little flamer

Go home and flame other things like a pet jeez i was curious damn >_< onepost and u fag out u asked about 5-6 different posts the same thing os dont go off on me

Calm down!!! And PLZZZZZZ use punctuation in your posts....

Archived