Home

women

druid

I'm not a woman, but a big fan of their work :)

Isn't Agent smith a girl? I think so:)

Lexx might know this: Psocques from DS is a girl also :) Try saying her name in different ways and you might learn her secret;)

I will leave now before female anger falls heavily upon me ......*sneaks off wearing a helmet saying "go mamma"*

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by druid

I'm not a woman, but a big fan of their work :)

I will leave now before female anger falls heavily upon me ......*sneaks off wearing a helmet saying "go mamma"*

Yes indeed, as am I Druid, as am I! *helps Druid sneak off, covering the exits..."can I borrow that helmet by the way?"* hehe

Peace:cool:

Agent Smith is a man, hehe.

I don't know any other girl gamers but there is a recent post in the swamp by "caligirl" about girl gamers so theres one more for the list (and Jade) of course! I make that 3 so far.

btw: Jade is the name of my youngest daughter! :D

Sure, Lexx's heroes are more than welcome on my server as well. Just be warned, it's a very popular server, and there's usually a waiting list to get on it.

I look forward to seeing ya. Make sure you lemme know you're from JKii if you see me on there.

Jade

How many girls do you reckon play online?

Do you girls ever find you get any disrespect? Yesterday i got one guy say he was gonna kick my ass cos i was a girl. We dueled and he was lame cos he said i 'jump too much and wasnt playing right' and when i kicked his ass he left the server in disgust. hmm, too much shame in him i sense...

tinkerbell.jpg

I don't usually encounter much disrespect. In most cases my reputation precedes me, not that I'm very good, but I used to be.

Na, generally the boys are really nice to me, I'd have to say borderline too nice. They're always hitting on me and stuff. If they're really rude/crude I just threaten to kick them, and that usually shuts up the nasty ones.

Jade

nice to meet u 2 Jade :wavey:

Thnx 4 the invite! I usually play in Hermes Place NF SO Duel server most nights if not Darkside Duel 1-4 NF SO. They are my regular hangouts so you are welcome to look me up anytime. ;)

I have encountered a few male chauvanists who cant stand the idea that they have been beaten by a girl, it just makes it that much more fun to give them a proper arse whooping.

I get chatted up all the time but I mostly just laugh alot with them and take it in jest. The most common question I get asked is "are you really a girl?" Um, yes, just because I beat you doesn't mean I'm not really a girl :rolleyes: geez some men just really need to get over the fact that women actually play this game and are generally quite good at it!

I have only ever come across a couple of girls and they have been very good.

Having said all that, the majority of men are very sweet and show me respect which I show in return.

A funny thing happened only the other night:

This guys got pi$$ed cause I beat him 4 times in a row so he said "come on guys, it will be hard but we can get the b!tch"

4 replies came back to him - "who's we?"

It was soooooo funny, the guy promptly left and I stayed with my new found friends ;)

Lexx I am afraid it will be hard to catch ya online :( I usually dont get online until around 11 pm Eastern time because I am in Montana :(...... I will keep looking tho. Oh hey need to ask again in case you didnt see it earlier, do you have the clip from the Matrix where Trinity syas "dodge this" need it for my movie.

ta

Mutt

Originally posted by NwO_2k_Mutt

Lexx I am afraid it will be hard to catch ya online :( I usually dont get online until around 11 pm Eastern time because I am in Montana :(...... I will keep looking tho. Oh hey need to ask again in case you didnt see it earlier, do you have the clip from the Matrix where Trinity syas "dodge this" need it for my movie.

ta

Mutt

I will find it for ya m8! ;)

*goes to look 4 it*

I have to apologize to anyone trying to join my server last night. Unfortunately it was locked down for about 2 hours. Hopefully that won't happen again tonight.

What time do you usually play at Lexx? I'll try to come find you.

What are the IPs and ports for your fav servers Lexx?

Jade

girls are the most fun to play with, especially on JediMod servers ^_^'

My friend plays with me all the time, her name is .:Kahlan:. and if you list few IPs I'll be glad to give them to her

there should be a clan that allows only girls, wouldn't that be something, hahaha!

I think it's great fun being a girl playing jk2 you get a lot more attention for a start. Also peep stick up for you a lot if there are jerks.

i agree with you Lexx (hi btw) that it's fun to hear guys chat you up and it's great when guys fight to impress you makes the whole experience even more fun ;)

Also i'm liking the feeling of beating guys that automatically believe that they will beat me. Makes success even sweeter.

tinkerbell.jpg

Yay, even more girls!

I like playing with girls in games, they usually show more sportsmanship than most guys do and they are more likely to chat with people - chatting, as in *not* cursing or blaming people for their defeat.

I reckon there was once an all-girl clan for q1 or q3 - it turned into a freakshow as they got a huge amount of attention wherever they showed up, and because most guys treated them like rare, beautiful animals in a zoo....

It's also funny how most guys assume female gamers are some sort of testosterone-pumped, masculine shemales with tatoos all over them, if they're good - or little, fragile girls with sqeaky voices that needs to be protected if they're bad at playing. Well, that's just my own shameless analyzation of the stereotypical, insecure male gamer.

Archived