Home

women

druid

i have no problem with girls. i love em all! :D

Orginally posted by Baby la

oh and can some1 tell me how to make my tink pic the square pic under my name on the left there? ta

u take ur tinkerbell pic and adjust it with paint or photoshop and u just resize ur pic till its 70 by 70 pixels

then go to ur user panel and choose my options. click on the avater thingy on the bottom and then choose upload pic (ur pic)

k?

thats all

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by NwO_2k_Mutt

no probs Lexx :) I am looking too. OH BTW I finally found you on HP last night but I could not get in my ping was over 250 and that is the max ping set for the server

Oh, damn, I'm sorry to hear that! Try again tonight if you can, I should definately be there. :D

Thanks Padanime

Tink looks great thankyou :)

cjais wrote -

it turned into a freakshow as they got a huge amount of attention wherever they showed up, and because most guys treated them like rare, beautiful animals in a zoo....

I think i kinda like the idea of being treated like a rare beautiful animal :)

Originally posted by Baby La

I think i kinda like the idea of being treated like a rare beautiful animal :)[/color]

Well, as much as they surely were beautiful, they weren't exactly treated like proper gamers, more like some novelty idea from what I heard...

But that's a while back, I hope the gaming community has matured as a whole now. I sure don't hope that you girls feel like some misfits that aren't acknowledged as "real gamers".

But between the idea of an all-male clan for the heck of it, and an all-female clan.... I do know what I think I'd prefer...

According to that site (womengamers), there's actually quite a large number of female gamers, they're just hiding under sex-disguising names to fool the male ones...

Originally posted by cjais

According to that site (womengamers), there's actually quite a large number of female gamers, they're just hiding under sex-disguising names to fool the male ones...

I'm actually seriously thinking about doing this. I'm getting a little tired of the less than desirable (if you know what I mean) attention that I've been receiving on my server as of late. Lots of really desperate pervs out there with nothing better to do than talk trash to me. :(

Oh well... I guess I could kick all of them, but then I'd be considered a cold hearted bitch (that and some of them are actually in my clan) :(

Jade

Originally posted by |SofD|-Jade

I'm actually seriously thinking about doing this. I'm getting a little tired of the less than desirable (if you know what I mean) attention that I've been receiving on my server as of late. Lots of really desperate pervs out there with nothing better to do than talk trash to me. :(

Oh well... I guess I could kick all of them, but then I'd be considered a cold hearted bitch (that and some of them are actually in my clan) :(

Jade

I won't accuse you of anything if you decide to kick idiots, they had it coming. Just warn them beforehand, and then kick them.

I just hope that this doesn't mean you intend to kick ALL the guys! LOL

And BTW, I have no problem with girls playing under "guy-names", though it's easier to strike up a conversation with girls I feel - maybe a little too easy to do, as you said...

That was nice...and you are so right Jais. Those Portman fanatics are a tough bunch. Don't say anything bad about her in their presence. :D

Off the subject (but not completly) have you seen the movie "The Hitman" with Portman? Cool movie, very out there, and thats why I liked it.

Peace:shads2:

:doh:

Originally posted by lexx

I don't think I've seen the Hitman...who else is in it?

She was great in Leon!

That's the one I was talking about (looks around whistling, changes last post) :D

Yea, anyway, that was a killer movie. I didn't think I would like it at first, but then it turned out very cool.

Ok, so, open mouth, insert foot...

Peace:shads2:

LOL living, I was just about to something about the fact that you were referring to the very same movie man.... Then I saw you had already done so.... Damn localization of movies - I believe the original name of the film is Leon.

But yeah, Portman does play brilliantly in that movie.

Originally posted by SnailFace

Its God.

He's now working on heaven.

LOL - Yeah it does need some improvement I reckon... And he could make it more easily accessible, like, without going through dying 'n stuff.... As it is now, heaven is more like an elite diner's club, for those who are already to worn out too enjoy it - this needs to change.

Written on a wall:

-God is black

-Yes she is.

I guess it's a lot easier to find females that play the game when you're the female recruit for your clan. :p

There're about 7 in my clan I can think of, and more being recruited.

[OoS]Tiffany the Cheerleader

[OoS]Jessica

[OoS]Jennifer

[OoS]Padame

[OoS]Angela

[OoS]Siren

[OoS]Emma

I don't find it as much of a surprise these days when girls are playing, but I do find it kind of scary when they try to kill me. Eh well...

Archived