Home

Not so many threads here...

Which adventure is your favourite?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which adventure is your favourite?

• Maniac Mansion
    • Day of the Tentacle
    • Monkey Island 1 - 4
    • Loom
    • Zak McKracken
    • Indiana Jones and the last Crusade
    • Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis
    • Sam and Max - Hit the road
    • Grim Fandango

...it's sad. A forum for the 20 years of LucasArts and no one posts something...

Well, i think since Lucasfilm Games they did such great things as Maniac Mansion, Zak McKraken or titles like that.

I love Sam & Max, Day of Tentacle and Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis. And of course Monkey's Island 1 - 4

What about you guys out there?... If someone is alive... :D

I also love Sam & Max, Day of The Tentacle and Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis. And of course Monkey's Island 1 - 4.

Those are my favourite Lucas games. But if I had to choose onle one, it would definately be Day of the Tentacle.

I'd have to say Indiana Jones and the Atlantis is my all time favorite especially the talky Mac version because it works perfectly on both vintage and brandnew macs. The oldest Mac I've tried is a 1989 Mac IIci (68030) and the newest was a 2001 PowerMac G4. Excellent coding and a super fun game.

i love Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis too because of the amazing athmosphere.

a pity that only a self-running demo on the pc had language output.

but the music alone was great too, and the many different ways to end the game.

my favourite way was with Sophia.

All games mentioned were absolutely great, however I have to make one exception - MI4 didn't sit right with me. Even though I know they went totally 3D starting with Grim Fandango, I much rather would have liked to see another 2D installment like MI3. MI4 is also definitely the shortest of them all, and overall it just didn't have the same feel as the Classics. I hope Full Throttle 2 turns out better.

Grim Fandango is my favorite because it was truly unlike the previous great games. Everything was original about it; the controls were a break from the point and click + inventory style, the music was unparalleled, the characters were very well thought out and memorable. Most of all, you were a freaking talking skeleton.

• 2 weeks later...

well the Dig... "I can't use this things together"... that was i often heard from Boston :D it sounded like a litte song "I-can't use-this-things together"

well, i really forgot it, but the Dig was and still is my favorite adventure. Beautiful landscapes, amazing atmosphere, and speech.

From "The Dig" is only the beginning very good. The last half of the game was imho boring.

I've voted for "Grim Fandango", because the story ist more interesting for an adault. Games like "Monkey Island", "DotT" are also great. I like nearly all of the adventures since "Secret of Monkey Island".:)

Archived