Home

Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango is by fare the best game I have ever played, all types... Sam and Max was good, the Monkey Island games allso, but they was no match against Grim Fandango.

Of course games sutch as Jedi Knight/Dark Forces and Star Wars to NES was very good they allso, and many with them, but they were not mutch for Grim Fandango.

LucasArts has with the Star Wars games to the Episode 1 movie lost ground to other developers, because allmost every game to that movie sucked, it's realy bad, because "Movie Games" from Episode 4,5 and 6 was realy good, so I say, stop making Star Wars games to the movies. Make Star Wars games, but not to the new movies.

LucasArts are on their way up again, with new Star Wars games, but they will not be wath they vere before they start's to stop riding on the Star Wars wave, they have to lay down more soul in the game, like they did with Graim Fandango, Full Throttle, Outlaws, Sam and Max etc... because all new Star Wars games feels just like they are made on the ride on of the Star Wars wave to make money, not soul at all...

So comeone LucasArts, start make Adventure games again, make Grim Fandango 2, start make games with soul, humor and color in again!

They never really stopped making adventure games. Just slowed to a trickle. You've heard about Full Throttle II, right?

There isn't a very big market for adventure games right now although the genre seems to be slowly picking up steam. It would probably be more productive to buy adventure games that are coming out, like Syberia, rather than badgering LEC to do what it's already doing. Game publishers follow the money, so give them a reason to make more adventures.

(Which, of course, doesn't mean to buy every adventure there is. I think only a massochist would buy The Watchmaker.)

Archived