Home

Anakin vs Yoda

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-

What would the outcome be? cause Yoda loses either way kids  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What would the outcome be? cause Yoda loses either way kids

• Anakin would kill Yoda
    • Darth Vader would kill Yoda

If you go by Episode 2, Yoda would most definitely kick some padawan ass.

But, eventually Yoda gets old(er) and starts to look (more) like a raisin.

Meenwhile, Vader is out pumpin' iron, eating raw eggs, and running back and forth through the corridors of the death star (plays theme to 'Charriots of Fire').

So, yeah, Vader would kick some (old, wrinkly... *shudders*) ass.

i think vader would win because yoda is 900 when vader was on the first deathstar.

he were to old to fight with vader.

BUT IF ANAKIN fights against yoda he will lose nothing to discuss.

-------------------------------------------------

"they will not ahve a chance against you"

Sidious

But lyger said... ANAKIN!!!... even though we all know he's turning to the dark side "darth vader" he doesnt go by the name of Anakin... So i'm assuming he means the ep2 anakin, cuz he goes by the name of Anakin in ep2..

But vader will sure kill yoda, cuz yoda will be old and all... Yoda wounnt even able to hold his saber!

Well I think Vader one anyway since he outlives Yoda in Return of the Jedi by almost an hour. Plus he never gave much thought about going after Vader anyways so he spent the rest of his golden years hanging around the swamp, playing with his snake, cooking soup, and......oh yeah , he trained Luke!

P.S. Naphtali, that is the best Avatar I have ever seen period!

Yoda was the greatest jedi in sw, no doubt of that. He could easily have beaten Vader, but he did not for serveral reasons.

1. Vader/Anakin was supposed to bring balance in the force

2. He did not have to beat just Vader, he also had to beat the Emperor and 5 million stormtroopers.

Well, if it was the same Yoda that fought Anakin who fought Vader, I think Yoda would still win. If it was 900-year old Yoda fighting Vader, Yoda wouldn't stand a chance, but at 700, Yoda was still kicking.

Also, it was easier for Dooku to break the pillar than it was for Yoda to hold it cause of a little thing called GRAVITY. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by HellFyre69

I think yoda struggle the pillar, because it was... ummm heavy!?...

I would like to see you try hold a pillar when ur like 700+ years old.

On Degobah Yoda teaches Luke that size does not matter with the force, and I frankly think that the second movie messes up in this respect. The size of the pillar shouldnt matter to Yoda, but they precent it in the movie as he really have to work on it hard because of its weight.

Yoda's age doesnt matter at all, its not his body doing the fighting for him it is the force, and his ability to manipulate the force does not grow weaker because his body does. Vader would still win though, because he is a "vergence" in the force, nobody has the ability to utilize so much force as him, when he was Annakin he hadnt learned how to do it just yet. Luke probably is far above many others though, being the son of a "vergence in the force" but still weaker than Vader

I think you people got it wrong. That pillar's size didn't matter or even gravity pulling it down, but instead Yoda had to quickly break out from the duel AND concentrate to hold it up in the air. It's not like he could do it just like that, but he has to forget everything else surrounding him while he is doing it, and beating Dooku was his primary mission at the time, so him being afraid that Dooku escapes(just like he did) also makes it harder. Just look ESB again and you will see that Yoda has to really concentrate to lift X-Wing out from the swamp unlike Luke who is too reckless. Have you forgotten his teachings, my padawan learners? :rolleyes:

Back to actual topic again. I have no doubt that Yoda would beat Vader. Even though he's old and his body is slowly dying, he can tap into the Force(just like he did in the AOTC) and let it move his body intuitively; it's like instant Force boost that he can enable when he's in the right state of mind. The letdown is that it asks a lot of powers and concentration and I really doubt he could do it longer period of time than he had to with Dooku; he never was cheating and just playing old crippled hermit like some people seem to believe, but he really was in that physical state and that's why he pulls back his cane after duel.

Now, Vader's armour limits his movement too much for him to keep up with the speed of Yoda. Only way he might win the Master might be doing evasive moves again and again until Yoda doesn't have enough power to keep him in constant motion, fight againts him ONLY using the Force and somehow break his concentration just like Dooku did taking that pillar down and THEN go for the kill. Then again, the question arises: can Vader really evade all those hits that Yoda will be pulling long enough or will the Master shred him to pieces too quickly? ;)

I somehow imagine a scene where Vader escapes from the "rage" of Yoda, aboards shuttle, takes quick trip to the Death Star and then blows up the planet where Yoda is at the time. That way he would surely win. :D

Originally posted by -=|Lyger|=-

witch one would win? Anakin, ya know why? cause why else would yoda be hiding on degobah, so HA! all you yoda lovers out there can go bite the big one cause he loses this time

Where is the "I want to stab Lyger 20 times with a dull knife" option?

Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi

Well, if it was the same Yoda that fought Anakin who fought Vader, I think Yoda would still win. If it was 900-year old Yoda fighting Vader, Yoda wouldn't stand a chance, but at 700, Yoda was still kicking.

Also, it was easier for Dooku to break the pillar than it was for Yoda to hold it cause of a little thing called GRAVITY. :rolleyes:

?!?!?! Is Yoda in his own time warp or something ?

Uhm in ep2 Yoda is 700 and some change right......keep with me here

Then how in the sam hell is he 900 in ESB ???????????????????

There is only like a 20 years difference bro do the math !

Archived