Home

I found a full...

Guest Jim-Kenobi

Guest Jim-Kenobi

I found a full power-up at the end of level 7 when your fighting the boss. It's behind the rock that he stands on. But to get it you have to go back there before you fight him. But then you can't get back to kill all the gungans so your stuck there and you have to restart the level.

------------------

obi06.gif

Guest Darth Wart

I could not find this powerup on my version.

You're right about one thing, though: you can only get behind that rock before the boss appears.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Currently the revised strategy guide is being housed (ON ONE PAGE!) at

http://darthwart.tripod.com/page1.html, which will be the address until Kanigget gets back at the end of June.

Guest Shrunken Master

I hate that part. They should give a power up. The Gungans are freakin' annoying! Unless you're Plo of course. BTW, what's the best way to beat Maul with Plo?

------------------

circuslo.jpg

These pants are much too tight

Guest ChosenOne

The only way I've found to have full health when you fight the gungan boss is to just ignore all of the gungans except the last 3. After taking these guys out the boss automatically loads whether or not you've taken out all of the others. This depends heavily on the fact that you've gotten enough points before this part to max out the level. The last thing you want to do is to play the level over.

wendy7.jpg

Archived