Home

help for a newbie?

RipperX

hey guys..., recently started playing, dont have the net at home so play at a game cafe with some friends, thing is, he constantly uses lightning, and when he ges to anaythingless than 50% health runs away for more. he is also exremly hard to kill, and he is no more skilled than i am, as we both only recently started playing. i was just wanting some advice of what to do in this situation? i prefer darkside, what is best to combat him? he uses blue stance.....thanks for the help.

You can use drain, you can use absorb, you can find something to hide behind, you could try to lightining him first, or you could try mind trick then sneak up on him. As for the blue stance, use speicals or red stance and hit and fade tactics (mind trick work well for this). That's my two cents hope it helps :D .

Well, of you have to stick to the dark side.....

I will assume that he is using lvl 3 lightning. so... Avoid his lighting by jumping, or staying just out of range. Most people will be fooled by this and think that they are hitting you anyway. When he has lightninged you for about 4 secs, drain him. This will heal what ever you happend to lose, and will insure that he is out of force mana. Then, just feel free to attack him with yellow stance (much easier to wield than red. blocks blue, and does decent damage.)

Second dark side strategy:

When you start, begin to to grip him and throw your saber at him. Turn on dark rage and rush him wiht blue or yellow stance. Try to to blue lunges (crouch, forward attack) becasue they always hit. Also, don't just run forward and attack (which i see a lot of people do...). Stafe and attack. It will have a higher chance of hitting.

note that when some1 uses lightning he is vulnerable to all forms of attack and can not block your attacks. if you are on the lightside turn on absorb and rush him, sabre throw works to.

if he is not moving around, just standing there spamming lightning, you dont even have to turn on absorb or rage, 1 dfa would kill him instantly

Archived