Home

Is this really from the DIG?

Yup, that's definately the Blacksmiths Guild from LOOM. Damn good game that was. I remember very well because I played and finished it again 3 month ago. I remember very well, to get in you have to change cloth with the blacksmith kid who is sleeping using the "reflection" melody.

I guess the artwork you actually saw was this one:

4.jpg

Great shame should be brought upon the person who made this horrific mistake. And as a punishment, thunder should strike on him 3 times.

In the game, LOOM, they said that there would be a surprise in the end if you finished the game in Hard mode and that's what I did. You have no indication at all on the tunes and notes, everything must be done and remembered by ear. But I didn't catch the surprise in the end. Or maybe I saw it but didn't realize that was it...

I thought it would be that but I didn't get to see it... I didn't play the CD version but the first version on PC...

I always wondered what he looked like, what kind of face could instantly kill someone who sees it. Don't tell me, I'll finish the game again, this time the CD version.

If you head over to here you can download a patch that will basically turn your disk version of Loom into the CD version (the full audio and speech are even available as well). They say this is about the only way to get the CD version (aside from eBay or the like) because the Loom CD had been produced with Mindscape (who no longer exist) and the current agreement prevents LucasArts from distributing the CD version anymore.

Originally posted by BitRate Aaron

If you head over to here you can download a patch that will basically turn your disk version of Loom into the CD version (the full audio and speech are even available as well). They say this is about the only way to get the CD version (aside from eBay or the like) because the Loom CD had been produced with Mindscape (who no longer exist) and the current agreement prevents LucasArts from distributing the CD version anymore.

That's awesome, thank you so much, i can't wait to see what it's like. :) Now I understand why they can't do the CD version...that's too bad :(

Wait a minute!

I already knew about the Underdog, that's were I got Loom a couple of month ago so I could play it again. I also knew about that CD version download thingy but said to myself that I would wait until I've had a faster internet connection to download it.

In other words, that link didn't help so:

UNTHANK, YOU!

;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived